Thread: Cycling HGH

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

Cycling HGH

I have done some reading around and there seems to be a difference in opinion about cycling your hgh.

I read that it safer to cycle it 2 days off per week. This gives the pituitary gland a chance to notice that you are not providing your body with hgh naturally and continues to function normally.

My doctor says that you can do it every day and advises that it be used daily for maximum benefits.

Also, I read once that it does not effect the natural production of the pituitary gland because we are producing it most in the evening when we sleep and only supplementing the body during the day. Thus stimulation occurs in the evening and it is fine to do daily.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I have never seen tests to prove that hgh definatly can shut down the pituitary glands production so i would go everyday and take 2 days off a month
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    Ok. So do the days need to be consective. I probably forget twice of month.
    Last edited by LizzardSecond; 05-10-2009 at 08:45 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i would say you can probably run it straight for 6 months but i perfer to take 2 days off a month just incase. it is easier to take the 1st two days or the last 2 days off each month so you dont forget
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    I have been on hgh for months now and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon. I take 3.3iu ed. At this dose I won't be taking "time off"

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i am running it for lifeeee chyeahhhh ha.

Thread Information