Thread: confused

cobaltdan is offline New Member

Unhappy confused

I am a little overloaded with information and quite confused. I am writing in hopes you can help or point me in the right direction.

I am an athletic 38 year old, 6'2" and now a thin 170 pounds. I was a competitive ranked skydiver and little over a year ago sustained a c-spine injury which left me in a great deal of chronic pain. I lost weight and muscle mass on my right arm & shoulder, becoming weak and quite skinny. I was sick of being in pain all the time, I do not like taking pain meds and asked my doctor if there was any alternate therapy I could try. He put me on HGH serostim. I didn't have high hopes it would help, but after 6 weeks of injecting 1 unit per day at bedtime I was pain free for the first time in a year. I am a different person. According to my doctors I still have an issue with my c5-c6 which will need attention in the future, but I have no lateral instabilities and am cleared to work out and try to put back on weight and muscle mass.

I have a personal trainer 3 days a week. I am lifting weights and have been eating anything and everything. I don't really get sore after workouts and I can't seam to put on any weight. I saw my doctor today and he put me on testosterone cypionate : 2.5 ml injected every 3 days. (I don't know how people stick that needle into their thigh, but I guess I will get used to it)

I like my doctor but his background for trying these treatments on me is in anti-aging. I have checked body building web sites and there seems to be a huge variety medicines, combinations, cycles etc... I am completely overwhelmed with information, even conflicting information. Where can I get clear information for the uninitiated? How can I find an experienced trainer or doctor to discuss the correct regime for me to be on? I am based in NYC btw...

I would greatly appreciate any help you could offer.

Thank you.

thefunkybuddha is offline Associate Member
    2.5 cc's of test cyp every three days????

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltdan View Post
    I am a little overloaded with information and quite confused. I am writing in hopes you can help or point me in the right direction.

I am an athletic 38 year old, 6'2" and now a thin 170 pounds. I was a competitive ranked skydiver and little over a year ago sustained a c-spine injury which left me in a great deal of chronic pain. I lost weight and muscle mass on my right arm & shoulder, becoming weak and quite skinny. I was sick of being in pain all the time, I do not like taking pain meds and asked my doctor if there was any alternate therapy I could try. He put me on HGH serostim. I didn't have high hopes it would help, but after 6 weeks of injecting 1 unit per day at bedtime I was pain free for the first time in a year. I am a different person. According to my doctors I still have an issue with my c5-c6 which will need attention in the future, but I have no lateral instabilities and am cleared to work out and try to put back on weight and muscle mass.

I have a personal trainer 3 days a week. I am lifting weights and have been eating anything and everything. I don't really get sore after workouts and I can't seam to put on any weight. I saw my doctor today and he put me on testosterone cypionate : 2.5 ml injected every 3 days. (I don't know how people stick that needle into their thigh, but I guess I will get used to it)

I like my doctor but his background for trying these treatments on me is in anti-aging. I have checked body building web sites and there seems to be a huge variety medicines, combinations, cycles etc... I am completely overwhelmed with information, even conflicting information. Where can I get clear information for the uninitiated? How can I find an experienced trainer or doctor to discuss the correct regime for me to be on? I am based in NYC btw...

I would greatly appreciate any help you could offer.

Thank you.

Slide is offline Associate Member
    Just start reading the steroid profiles form and the first cycle stickys (permanent articles about everything) they are usually at the top of the forum section.

Yes there is a lot of info, and it would be great if someone could just tell you what is right, but everyone's body is different. So really it is worth the time to spend some evenings reading and learning.

good luck, and so glad to hear you are doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by thefunkybuddha View Post
    2.5 cc's of test cyp every three days????

sorry .25ml every 3 days

can anyone recommend someone knowledgeable to speak to in NYC?

bma33 is offline Junior Member
    WOW i was just about to run to my doctor and see if he would prescribe me 2.5ML every 3 days... Damn I knew it was to good to be true

Thread Information