Thread: IGF question

drewdwn is offline New Member

IGF question

Does IGF need to be taken ED or can you split it up like HGH 5 on 2 off?

txrip80 is offline New Member
    really depends on how your body reacts and what you looking for...

5 days on 2 off is okay, I personally like to make sure I def inject on workout days but i also take days off rest in the week and at that point inject morning or midafternoon

my recommendation is spread out the 2 days you take off so you have a constant rise in IGF levels....keeps my hard as a rock and vascular, but like i said everyone is diff so just play with the dosing

when i started i was staying on for 10days then cycling off for bout 3 or 4 but now I like the 2 days on 1off then repeat

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    igf1 has a long half life, so should not be taken each day , but every other day.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelos View Post
    igf1 has a long half life, so should not be taken each day , but every other day.
    were did you get that info from?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Zelos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    were did you get that info from?
    http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...&ct=clnk&gl=fr

in french

it's a medicine book .

the more important sentence in french "La demi-vie de l'IGF I est longue et son taux reflète plus exactement la production journalière de GH que le dosage isolé de la GH"

in english "The half-life of the IGF 1 is long and its rate reflects more exactly the daily production of GH than the isolated dosage of the GH"
    Last edited by Zelos; 05-23-2009 at 03:50 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    when i use it i take 60mcgs pre workout and another 60mcgs post workout. i only shoot on workout days
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    May I ask what your reason for using IGF is? I have done quite a bit of searching, only to find mixed answers, such as it is useless as a mass builder, but may be a good fat burner due to its glucose shuttling ability.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    when i use it i take 60mcgs pre workout and another 60mcgs post workout. i only shoot on workout days

Thread Information