What's up guys,

I have a few questions for my upcoming cycle. I posted this in the AAS section, and didn't get too much help. Let's see if this section is any better.

Here are my stats:

5'10"
26 (will be 27 when I start this cycle)
235lb
14-15% BF
Training for over 8 years
Done 4 cycle, mainly test prop and tren ace, besides first one, Test only.
My goal is the same as always, a lean bulk. 240-245lbs and 10%BF.
If you need my diet just ask and I will provide it, but I am a really clean eater, almost exactly the samething everyday and at the same time. Besides Saturday nights, all you can eat sushi.

My planed cycle:

Wk 1-4- 2iu of HGH ed
Wk 5- 3iu of HGH ed
Wk 6-7 4iu of HGH ed
Wk 8-29- 5iu of HGH ed
Wk 8-29 70mg of Prop ed (490mg/wk)
Wk 8-29 .25mg l-dex eod
Wk 8-17 100mg of NPP ed
Wk 18-27 50-80mg of Tren ace ed (I like to start low and increase until I can't handle the sides usually 70 or 80mg ed)
Wk 28-31 1000ius of HCG /wk (500ius 2xwk)
Wk 30-35 20mg exemestane ed
Wk 30-35 60mg toremifene ed
Wk 30-52 4iu of HGH ed

Now for my questions:

Should I start with tren and then NPP, or keep it the way I have it. I've never used NPP, but would really like to try it. If there is something else that would be better to add here please let me know what you would use and why. I just have not want to run tren for more then 10 weeks.

HGH- This will be my first time using it and I've read a lot of ways to use it, first thing in the morning, mid day or before bed. The way I decided to use it is an hour after I consume my fist meal, usually oatmeal and egg whites or a protein shake. If you think there is a better way, please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for any and all of your input on my upcoming cycle.