I.H. is offline New Member

why water retention on hgh?

What is the reason for the water retention while on hgh? And why will it disappear after a few weeks(i hope so)?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Are you retaining water or just asking? I never retained water on it..any water retention will be changes in sodium and potassium balances in the body tho

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i only experinced water retention when i was ramping up to quickly iu wise. but its only temporary went away after a few weeks.

I.H. is offline New Member
    I definitely retain water and I heard, that its typical for the first weeks. But since there is no raise of estrogen where does it come from?

gettingBIGGERfast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I.H. View Post
    I definitely retain water and I heard, that its typical for the first weeks. But since there is no raise of estrogen where does it come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Are you retaining water or just asking? I never retained water on it..any water retention will be changes in sodium and potassium balances in the body tho

BlackHat is offline Junior Member
    Ive been on GH for a while now ... and never had any retention ... though alot of my friends have had it ....

What im pretty sure of is the people that were on a strict diet were the ones that didnt have any trouble ...

And the ones that were having more cheat meals and sugar here and there were the ones not seeing the results and getting the water retention ...

Anyhow good luck

garbone23 is offline Junior Member
    i had some water retention too on hgh, but my diet wasnt as strict as it should be,, but i also started out taking way too much hgh,, im at 16 ius every other day now,, its starting to even out, but i still gained 10 lbs,,

Slide is offline Associate Member
    i have a strict diet and saw zero water retention.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i had some retention but very mild.

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    they say water retention is from prolactin which is the same thing that can cause gyno on growth.. Cabergoline (sp) is supposed to combat this. What else are you on? Diet plays a key role in everything but other things could factor in. Some more info would be great.. Good luck bro!

Thread Information