llrockyll is offline Member

yup another SLIN question....

well im new to slin. but wanna give it a try on my carb up days. after i workout i have about 5 hours before i go to bed. so i was thinking humalin-r and not humalog because i no that its stays active longer and would like to shuttle as much nutrient in as i can. i will be eating the same amount as i would be if i werent taking slin. my question is after my body is back in an anabolic state from lifting. will all the extra carbs just make me fatter then they normally would if i wasnt using slin? if this is the case then i c why humalog would be a better choice.

p.s. what happened to the slin stickies?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    ya were are the slin stickies?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    The Slin stickies are now in the educational thread section:
    http://forums.steroid.com/important-threads-everyone-should-read/

The problem with running Humulin-R is that you're going to be administering it roughly 5 hours before bedtime. On paper it "should" be out of your system by then but I wouldnt risk it. You can play it safer with Log. You can easily get it through an online Canadian pharmacy and administer it in a safer fashion. You can time it much better an not worry about it being active once it's time to go to bed.

Read over the stickies and post up some more questions. Best of luck..

Quote Originally Posted by JAYHOVA View Post
    The Slin stickies are now in the educational thread section:
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

The problem with running Humulin-R is that you're going to be administering it roughly 5 hours before bedtime. On paper it "should" be out of your system by then but I wouldnt risk it. You can play it safer with Log. You can easily get it through an online Canadian pharmacy and administer it in a safer fashion. You can time it much better an not worry about it being active once it's time to go to bed.

Read over the stickies and post up some more questions. Best of luck..
    awesome bro ty. now that ive read tho redbaron's stickie is it really important to seperate ur protein and carbs? im highly duobting it. especially if you dont just down ur shake but sip on it for 20-25mins?
    Last edited by llrockyll; 06-06-2009 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll View Post
    is it really important to seperate ur protein and carbs? im highly duobting it. especially if you dont just down ur shake but sip on it for 20-25mins?
    It's up to you. I prefer to sip on my carb shake post injection then within 45 min or so have another high carb/protein shake. Another hour+ after that I'll have a whole meal.

RB's sticky is loaded with great info. Good thing you took the time to read through it. It will definitely help you out tremendously.

It's up to you. I prefer to sip on my carb shake post injection then within 45 min or so have another high carb/protein shake. Another hour+ after that I'll have a whole meal.

RB's sticky is loaded with great info. Good thing you took the time to read through it. It will definitely help you out tremendously.
    yeah its very informative. so you dont have any protein till 45 mins after ur shot?

Quote Originally Posted by llrockyll View Post
    so you dont have any protein till 45 mins after ur shot?
    I've done both. Protein and no protein. THe last time I ran it I added 50g of Protein to my 100g of crabs. Extremely thick shake but it did the job. I didnt notice much of a difference as far as gains but have tried both.

Next time I run it I'll probably just stick to sipping on my carb shake then loading up on another highcarb/protein shake. Gains have always been similar with both protocols.

I've done both. Protein and no protein. THe last time I ran it I added 50g of Protein to my 100g of crabs. Extremely thick shake but it did the job. I didnt notice much of a difference as far as gains but have tried both.

Next time I run it I'll probably just stick to sipping on my carb shake then loading up on another highcarb/protein shake. Gains have always been similar with both protocols.
    awesome bro thanx. i appreciate it

Thread Information