AP123 is offline New Member

injection question???

ok i have a couple questions here. first if your going subq is there realy a wrong way to do this as long as you arent dumb enough to hit a vein right? what im saying is when your goin subq even if you go to deep wont it just go into the muscle?? Second question is when your doing im injects should you just use the same needles and tecnique as you would for say a test cycle?? thanks in advance for any an all info.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what?
    what are you injecting?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    depends, WHAT are you injecting sub Q?

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    what?
    what are you injecting?
    Sorry bout that...im talking about hgh.

Slide is offline Associate Member
    If you inject too deep you can go into muscle. just inject into the fat below the skin. this is why you are supposed to inject in high fat areas, and why the pins are shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    If you inject too deep you can go into muscle. just inject into the fat below the skin. this is why you are supposed to inject in high fat areas, and why the pins are shorter.
    hey slide bud, what i mean is would it even matter if you was to inject into a muscle by accident since you can do subq or im????

plug is offline New Member
    I don't think it would matter as long as you don't hit a vein. You just need to do subq with slin pin 29 or 30 ga. 5/16" in abdomin fat. You can do a search for ways to do a proper injection of any kind.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i dont think it would even matter if he hit a vein.

Big
    I can't see doing a sub-q injection with a slin pin and accidentally hitting muscle. if you do it properly that couldn't possibly happen.

I can't see doing a sub-q injection with a slin pin and accidentally hitting muscle. if you do it properly that couldn't possibly happen.
    i never really thought you would hit the muscle,but im wondering if as long as you get into fat since the pins are to short to hit the muscle,couldn't you just pick a spot an stick an skip all the trying to pinch up a fold of skin? sory i shoulda just said this in the begining.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by AP123 View Post
    i never really thought you would hit the muscle,but im wondering if as long as you get into fat since the pins are to short to hit the muscle,couldn't you just pick a spot an stick an skip all the trying to pinch up a fold of skin? sory i shoulda just said this in the begining.
    I still have no idea what you're asking. skip all the trying to pinch a fold of skin? I've done it at 6.5%bf and even then it's easy as can be. sub-q injections are simple, nothing to it.

I still have no idea what you're asking. skip all the trying to pinch a fold of skin? I've done it at 6.5%bf and even then it's easy as can be. sub-q injections are simple, nothing to it.
    sorry bout all the confussion big..lol but you are right there really was nothing to it!! i went ahead and tried it out this morning, absolutly painless!!! and to think i was contemplaiting going im?? subq in my opinon is the only way to go. thanks for the help.

Thread Information