Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member

cjc 1295 and ghrp-6

In a couple of days I plan to start a cycle of cjc 1295 and ghrp-6.

My plan was to do as follows;
    150mcgs cjc 1295 - ED/mornings
    150mcgs ghrp-6 - 2xED/mornings, pre workout/afternoon

What I was wondering is would I be better of dosing the cjc twice a week at 500mcgs instead of everyday because of its half-life?

Thanks in advance.

goose is offline Banned
    Im a bit limited on time,but can tell you the form that you guys buy CJC needs to be injected daily,twice per day.

So increase CJC to two 150mcg ED shots which will give you just over 2mg per week,it will deliver a good cycle....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^Totaly agree, the more I shot the more injects a day the better results I got.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thanks Goose and BG for you quick replies.

I think I'm going to start the cjc at 100mcgs twice a day just to get a feel for it. If all goes well I'll bump it up to 150mcgs 2x/day afte a week.

One other quick question though, I haven't read anything about if you need to run it every day or take a day or two off per week? Can you over stimulate your pituitary?

Thanks again.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    Dcannon, what length of cycle are you going to run?

Goose and BG, what is the mininum and maximun lengths to run cjc and ghrp6?

I am planning the same cycle too. I will be doing almost the exact same one, and i will be adding acetylcholineesterase (sp) inhibitors and doing the ghrp6 at 250mcg per shot 2x a day

Quote Originally Posted by millionairemurph View Post

I am planning the same cycle too. I will be doing almost the exact same one, and i will be adding acetylcholineesterase (sp) inhibitors and doing the ghrp6 at 250mcg per shot 2x a day
    Right now I have enough for 8 weeks but I'm running longer than that, just couldn't get it all at once. I'm also interested in the min. max. cycle lengths.

I remember reading Goose's post on adding in an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Sounds very promising. Which one did you end up going with? I was thinking of using HuperzineA.

goose is offline Banned

Lets hope BG can chime in here,im old school and only use HGH,BG has extensive experience with these peptides.

This dude is the master on this topic,worth the read and study if your going to use it.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ad.php?t=37381

Awesome Goose, there is some very useful info in that link!!

Thanks.

So far I've been taking the cjc1295/ghrp-6 for a week now.

I've noticed more energy throughout the day, probably because I'm getting really deep sleep from this. I wake up a little groggy but once I'm up I'm good to go. My dreams have also been pretty vivid.

I have also put on a solid 3-5 pounds. The biggest effect I've noticed is the hunger, I'm always fvcking hungry. After I finish a meal I could eat it all over again. My wife is starting to complain about how much I'm spending on food lol!

In general I just feel really good with lots of energy!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Very cool DCannon. Reading and noticing more and more reports of energy with CJC. Interesting...did you anticipate that at all?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    awesome

ive been researching this peptide for sometime and am very interested in using it sometime this winter

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    Very cool DCannon. Reading and noticing more and more reports of energy with CJC. Interesting...did you anticipate that at all?
    No, I didn't anticipate it at all. It's a real nice energy too, hard to explain but I just feel good and ready to go. I was actually feeling exhausted and worn out before I started, so it has made quite a difference.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    No, I didn't anticipate it at all. It's a real nice energy too, hard to explain but I just feel good and ready to go. I was actually feeling exhausted and worn out before I started, so it has made quite a difference.
    I have noticed similar, so I was happy you wrote that Keep us posted on your success!

Does anyone know if the hunger side effect of ghrp-6 goes away? I can't fvcking stop eating lol!

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    ive read on another board that it takes about 2wks

oh boy. really? i would so love to increase my hunger for bulking purposes

im def gonna have to get some

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    ive read on another board that it takes about 2wks
    Hopefully it dies down over the next few days then. It sucks feeling hungry right after you finish eating. Oh well, at least it's helping me gain some weight back that I lost.

goose is offline Banned
    apart from the hunger what else are you noticing?

Mazzive_T is offline Member
    if you take 100mcg of CJC-1295 + 200 mcg GHRP-6 three times a day, morning, afternoon, evening, both at the same time, do you think you would get the hunger factor each time?

T.

sorry if this is hijacking by the way! il start my own post too.

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    apart from the hunger what else are you noticing?
    So far a real nice increase in energy and sense of well being. I just feel real good, which says alot since I have kidney failure and have to hook up to a machine each night to clean my blood.

I've also put on about 6 or 7 pounds in the last week and a half. My bodyfat is also down a bit I'd assume as my abs are more defined and my shoulders are showing more striations.

So far I love this stuff!

I'm starting to get pain in my knuckles and wrist of my left hand. I felt this before on HGH but only when I bumped up to 5 or 6iu's/day.

Still feel really good though and my mood is real positive. Could be just my imagination but my shirts feel tighter lol. I've noticed I have a lot more energy with quicker recovery in the gym. I feel stronger as well.

sounds good so far.

least you know its working if your feeling the pain in the hands

I'm following this thread closely, any updates? How much Hup A are you taking a day and how many times a day?

I'm following this thread closely, any updates? How much Hup A are you taking a day and how many times a day?
    Hey Murph, still feeling really good mentally and physically. I'm taking 50mcgs of Hup A per day but only on gym days because it's in my pre-workout drink.

How are you doing?

Still get real hungry about 1/2 hour post inject as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Hey Murph, still feeling really good mentally and physically. I'm taking 50mcgs of Hup A per day but only on gym days because it's in my pre-workout drink.

How are you doing?
    I'm starting my cycle same as yours soon. Just ordered my Hup A ( 200 mcg tabs though) tonight and am considering which place to order from for the cjc and ghrp6. I need slin pins too i guess. I'm running it last few weeks and 2-4 months into ( and past) pct if all goes well

From all of what i read, this combo seems like something one may run from 2 months to a year or more. I am interested to see effects of my own GH and how quickly they come with this combo vs HGH injections. Some HGH logs start out without much to show for a while..

still watchin this thread

im watching too. Whats hup A and why do u need to take it with the cjc and ghrp?

Ive realised hup A is a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor but why does it need to be taken?

and DCannon, are you still taking 100mcgs cjc 2xED or did u bump it up like u said to 150mcgs cjc 2xED?

BG
    My BF also greatly decreased and seemed to keep lower even after I used both these compounds. I had all the same feelings you did but I didnt have the weight increase, mine stayed the same but bf dropped dramatically. If you do increase the dosage, be ready, I had a hard time keeping up with my metabolism.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    Ive realised hup A is a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor but why does it need to be taken? Here's a copy/paste from one Goose's posts a year ago:
    I know people. have done there research on this.
    You got to use Acetylcholineesterase inhibitors (well the smart ones),they are taken orally, they are legal and readily available for purchase as they are extracted from natural plant sources. They are CHEAP, costing just a dollar or less per day to use in conjunction with CJC-1295. By taking them you can use a lower CJC-1295 dosage and still get much greater results. It totally changes the pituitary system into what I must call the uber-pituitary.

So for just one buck extra a day and the consumption of an oral pill of a legal, readily available compound, you can ABSURDLY modify the pituitary response to CJC-1295 by suppressing Somatostatin. YOUVE BEEN WARNED, this is INSANELY potent, beyond the design of humanity. BE CAREFUL! So you noobs stay clear!!! Its like being on a drip with HGH.

This is all my research................have not used it yet.

and DCannon, are you still taking 100mcgs cjc 2xED or did u bump it up like u said to 150mcgs cjc 2xED?
    I just bumped it up to 150mcg cjc 2xED yesterday so I haven't noticed any difference yet. I did try 300mcg of ghrp-6 last night and slept like a baby.

everyone ive talked to has recommended to take the cjc 3 times a day. but i know thats rough to schedule

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    My BF also greatly decreased and seemed to keep lower even after I used both these compounds. I had all the same feelings you did but I didnt have the weight increase, mine stayed the same but bf dropped dramatically. If you do increase the dosage, be ready, I had a hard time keeping up with my metabolism.
    I'm starting to notice the bf decrease now at about 2 weeks in. The reason I'm gaining weight is I lost 30 lbs between February and June due to 3 surgeries I had and the resulting inactivity. Now I'm just finally putting back on all the muscle I lost.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by dcannon View Post
    i'm starting to notice the bf decrease now at about 2 weeks in. The reason i'm gaining weight is i lost 30 lbs between february and june due to 3 surgeries i had and the resulting inactivity. Now i'm just finally putting back on all the muscle i lost.
    nice !!!

an increase in appetite and a decrease in bf sounds awesome for keeping muscle during pct if one can eat clean....

any updates?

I'm up another pound or so this week. Body fat is also down a little bit. I feel really solid and pumped all the time. Energy is still nice and consistant. Great sense of well being.
    Tendons that I tore are now feeling much stronger. This stack is awesome!

sweetness
    glad to hear your enjoying it

BG
    an increase in appetite and a decrease in bf sounds awesome for keeping muscle during pct if one can eat clean....

any updates?
    I think it would be great also for when you come off of GH as a "GH PCT". I swear it jump started my natural GH production, I kept losing BF and it stayed off after CJC and GHRP, as opposed to when I come off GH my BF usually increases some.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I think it would be great also for when you come off of GH as a "GH PCT". I swear it jump started my natural GH production, I kept losing BF and it stayed off after CJC and GHRP, as opposed to when I come off GH my BF usually increases some.
    now that... is an interesting point

hmmm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information