TrynaImprove is offline Junior Member

What to take first?! PLEASE HELP ME!

Alright thanks for reading this. Im 20 years old. 5'11 220 lbs I gained weight for football but now am trying to shed it. i refuse to go up to 240 like i was advised by my former jackass football coaches by taking weight gainers and i didnt even eat as much garbage at all but i lost my physique even after practices and other active things all day everyday. i play baseball, football, and soccer in all travel leagues as well for my colleges. Anyway im looking to gain a boost to my health/physique/workouts/performance. I was thinking about taking either MGF or HGH or Anabolic steroids or pro hormones (all things with a compliment of some igf products). I figure im about 13.5% body fat and id like to lose it all and gain more of an edge in my sports.

Anyhow, id like some guidance to tell me what type of things to take and what specific products to start with.

I know i sound like a bobo (dummy) but i am telling you that i train hard and push myself to the limit each and everyday. Now i just need to be pointed in the right direction. I was never the fastest but i do consider myself pretty strong and i throw fast hit far and kick hard and run pretty dang well. Please help.

Thanks for reading and for your concerned help! Sorry for so much of the boring background story.

Klimax is offline Member
    Your hormones are still high. Take the suff, when you really need it.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have your mind set on something...research Clenbuterol .

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i am sorry but you dont need to take anything right now,you are at the age where you should take full advantage of your natty hormone levels in conjuction with a good solid diet,this board has a very good diet forum with plenty of people that would be glad to help you organize a diet to meet your goals. And if health is among 1 of your prioritizes and it should be the first, stay away from hormones and anything alse at your young age. I am sure you train hard as you stated and the most anabolic thing that you can do for yourself is to define your goals and lay down a diet to meet them.

Thread Information