maxkid06 is offline New Member

Red face HGH Question...personal

Growing up I didn't have the same cycle as most kids had when it came to going through puberty. I was 16 and still hadn't gone through it and stood at 4"11 half through 10 grade. Finally I convinced my mom that theres something wrong with me and she ended up taking me to the doctor. It just so happened that I wasn't producing HGH or very low amounts which was the reason why I still hadn't gone through puberty.

Later weeks I ended up going to the doctor for 3 months, to take 3 (now assuming HGH shots) for me to grow. By the third shot I noticed crazy improvements in height, where me not knowing anything about what the hell was going on was asking the doctor for another shot lol...

Anyway by the end of high school I ended up reaching a height of 5'9 from 4'11 and my strength increased way faster than other kids at my school. I literally was putting up 225 in a matter of 4 months of working out on the bench.

Now I'm 22, and I had those shots when I was about 16. To me i'm wondering if I would hop on HGH now would there still be room for growth in my body as far as height?

I really think if I got that 4th shot it would of made a major difference while going through puberty.

Also another question is, like all supplemental pills, to me taking pills is not the same as getting injected. Is there any pill form HGH that may cause the same effects as the results written above? thanks for you time.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i cant hardly beleive you had that much growth after 3 injects and you were 16 but hey good for you,from the little reading i have done on this subject most people that started this around age 12 had to stay on for a few years and would not get that much growth,there is no pill form.i doubt you would get more growth at this point but hey thats my opinion,you would need to see a doc about that and have films taken.

maxkid06 is offline New Member
    I'm not saying I grew that much over 3 months, it was well over 1 and a half when i reached that height, it took a year and a half to grow that much but it only took 3 shots.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Let me reverse your question:
    Why don't you ask an endocrinologist? and then let us know what he has told you...

Klimax is offline Member
    I would like to know what kind of shots they were. It's hardly to believe that it was hgh.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Ditto, I'm curious what kind of shots you received. A single shot of HGH doesn't work in your system for 6 months.

higherdesire is offline Banned
    yeah no offense but your memory of the events sounds skewed or something is off here.

At 24 hgh will not help you grow taller is the answer to your question though.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Something isnt right you didnt grow from 4'11 to 5'9 with 3 hgh shots.

Thread Information