kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Is 2 IUs a day even worth it at my age?

I am looking to make my supply last even longer, because I am loving the results I am seeing on Genotropin, but this stuff is soooooo damn expensive. I was doing 3-4 IUs a day, but I am thinking about dropping the dosage down to 2 IUs a day. Of course, I don't expect the same results, but as long as 2 IUs is more than what my body can produce on its own, I sure as hell don't mind dropping the dosage, and still getting better recovery, better sleep, energy, some fat loss, etc. I am 23 years old. Thank you.

harey_ny03 is offline New Member
    hello, do the hgh stuff at that age unless you dont mind your skull getting deformed while you progress

Klimax is offline Member
    With that dosage! Do you know how much gh cause acro?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wouldnt bother at your age with gh especially at that low dose. I plan on taking it in my mid thirties and on but I`m 26 now and can`t see the need for it.

can anyone please tell me if I will still see results at 2 IUs a day at my age?

if its quality stuff yes you will benefit from it there lots of studies that confirm, general well being, stronger immune system, if its generic cheap stuff you body might form antibodyes and then youre proper fvced ) have fun

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    unless your over 60 i personally belive 2ius is useless for bodybuilding purposes. even for fat loss 3ius should be the bare min. at your age and that might be to low. for muscle gains you'll need at least 6ius
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by harey_ny03 View Post
    if its quality stuff yes you will benefit from it there lots of studies that confirm, general well being, stronger immune system, if its generic cheap stuff you body might form antibodyes and then youre proper fvced ) have fun
    i use genotropin which is the best GH money can buy...or any other form of barter.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    unless your over 60 i personally belive 2ius is useless for bodybuilding purposes. even for fat loss 3ius should be the bare min. at your age and that might be to low. for muscle gains you'll need at least 6ius
    I have been told that effectiveness depends on the quality of the GH you are using, and since I am using Genotropin by Pfizer...well you know what I'm gonna say. I guess I will stick with 3 IU's a day.

Quote Originally Posted by harey_ny03 View Post
    hello, do the hgh stuff at that age unless you dont mind your skull getting deformed while you progress
    What you are saying is that if I don't take HGH, my skull will get deformed. You should probably work on making sense, because someone could easily misunderstand this.

sorry for that, do not do cheap hgh thats all you need to know, pfizer is probably one of the 3 best made, 3iu stick with it, i thought youre using some cheap stuff, stay away from it, it forms antibodies meaning your body will act agains its own somatropin secretion, have fun

Thread Information