forddee is offline New Member

Daz in the UK need US help on IGF,MGF

Hi all ,i need some user views on the use , timing also how long you can stay on for safely .

I have used IGF a number of times now but as with most things users feed back on meds is always good .
    I have never used MGF but forum posts in the UK and US have dosing and timing way apart.

Thank all Daz

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    welcome to the forum. It seems that most of the opinion on IGF is 80mcg/ed for a month and take a month off. I'm more conservative on IGF usage. It can grow your gut. Intestines, more specifically so you can have a distended gut look. I use IGF 3 times per week @ 50mcg each time when I'm training hard. IGF every 3rd day when I'm not training hard. It's a good balance between muscle growth and controlling your gut growth.

Cheers mate ,i have also read the same on other forum about about gut growth.
    I am looking at the 3xPW dose at 50mcg aswell.
    Daz

I put two 25mcg loaded pins in a hard eye glasses case to the gym. As soon as I am done working the body part I want to pin I go into a bathroom stall and immediately pin the body part, 25mcg on each side. There is a difference if you pin 5 minutes PWO and 60 minutes PWO. IGF is good stuff but the gains are slow. The acetic acid solution sting like a honey bee sting, not too bad though. You can load your pin with IGF then with Bac Water to lessen the sting. The best thing to reset the body IGF receptors is HARD workout. Have fun.

There is more of a lean towards site growth now then ? as it did seem to become a bit of a myth on some forums ?

I am i right in say AA and Bac water do not mix in a slin pin a bit like oil and water?
    So you would have to use two slin pump to do 2x 25mcg
    Daz

jaybird0143 is offline New Member

Need help guys tren and gyno and nolvaex!!!!

Hey Guys i need some major help here i started on a tes and tren cycle about 2 months ago.Okafter about 6 weeks i started to get gyno on my tits hard lumps so i picked up some nova.Now my question is can i take the nova why i am on the tes,and tren or should i wait a little longer.I have been on the nolva for about a week now.I was just curious is the nola all i need or do i need some litro too.Please help guys thanks.....

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    you need letro and to post(or use the search function) in the steroid forum not HGH, Slin, IGF..... forum.

Nice hijack mate.
    Daz

jaybird0143 use nolva get rid of those tits. Don't panic I know it can be stressful.

forddee I made my own AA and BW just to see what it took. AA is about 97% distilled water and 3% vinegar. BW is about 99% water. They mix ok since their base ingredient is water. But you're right about them not mixing in the syringe. They'll mix some but not all. The goal is to dilute the AA solution by mixing it with BW as it enters the muscles. The muscle fibers are dense so the fluid will not disperse immediately. When you shoot the BW trailed by AA the two mixtures will mix in the muscle. The sting is less. Frankly, I don't think the sting of AA is that bad. It took a couple of times but I got used to it. I have a weird ninja thing going on where I try to see how much sting I can take without stopping the injection. Yeah, it's weird but it works for me. LOL

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=ScotchGuard;4875154]jaybird0143 use nolva get rid of those tits. Don't panic I know it can be stressful.

nolva wont stop progesterone induced gyno.

Thread Information