Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

Where can one send GH to be tested?

are there places where i can send my HGH and have it tested in a lab?

Thank you

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    If u want to test its legitimacy, I think you can get ur IGF levels tested, but I could be wrong.

JimInAK is offline Member
    When I first started taking HGH, I had a blood test taken before I started to establish what my level was. I then had one taken four days later and my IGF level increased about 20%. I then had a blood test done after 30 days and my level was at the top of the chart. I didn't tell the testing company that I was doing hormone therapy, or they would have given me a test for a higher level. When I started my IGF level was about 160, four days later it was at about 190 and after 30 days I pegged the test at 300. I think the scale was ng/ml, but I can't recall.

How any IU were you doing a day to yield those results?

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    I was on only 1.6 iu's per day and after 3 months my IGF-1 levels went from 119 to 309. Proof of good stuff.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Dang, that's pretty hitech. I just start at 2iu and increase 1iu/day and by 7iu to 8iu my fingers get tight and my face get puffy I figure it's good stuff.

i was doing 4 iu/day (2 iu, twice daily). the test i took pegged at 300, so i know i was higher (but don't know how much higher), but it takes a little time for yor IGF-1 to increase.

gggalf is offline Junior Member
    Does it matter when to put your GH inject and when you do the test?
    i make the test and my result is 4.0 ng/ml (0.10 - 5.92) but my test is for SOMATROPEN not for IGF-1 as yours i dont find the IGF-1 test in te list of tests
    but it seems to me that the level is low in test

i am on 2 ui ED 6/1 on/off
    Last edited by gggalf; 08-31-2009 at 02:59 AM.

they didn't do the test that you need, if you want to see measure the effect of HGH in your body.

i don't know what your base level was and you don't know either. i really don't know what the average level should be for IGF-1 and it varies based on your age and may be different between sexes.

i know my base level was about 164 ng/ml (if my memory serves me correctly). i'm a 50 year old male, and i expect that level is mid-range for my age group, but honestly i don't know. i do know that i pegged a 0 - 300 ng/ml test, after taking 4iu/day for a month and i also know that after 4 days of taking 4 iu/day, my IGF-1 reading went up to around 193 or 198 ng/ml (about a twenty percent increase), so i believe that the HGH that i was taking at the time was effective.

in my opinion, the IGF-1 test infers the effectiveness of your HGH within your body, as your pituitary gland reacts to the HGH injection by increasing your IGF-1. i may be wrong and i invite other comments, because i am still learning and trying to understand the science of all this.

when i first started i didn't know anything about HGH. now a know more than before, but still lack complete knowledge, if that is even possible.

however, there's a lot of information is out there. i know i feel better and i believe that HGH is beneficial to my long-term health, based on the observations i've made over the past year.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    they didn't do the test that you need, if you want to see measure the effect of HGH in your body.

i don't know what your base level was and you don't know either. i really don't know what the average level should be for IGF-1 and it varies based on your age and may be different between sexes.

i know my base level was about 164 ng/ml (if my memory serves me correctly). i'm a 50 year old male, and i expect that level is mid-range for my age group, but honestly i don't know. i do know that i pegged a 0 - 300 ng/ml test, after taking 4iu/day for a month and i also know that after 4 days of taking 4 iu/day, my IGF-1 reading went up to around 193 or 198 ng/ml (about a twenty percent increase), so i believe that the HGH that i was taking at the time was effective.

in my opinion, the IGF-1 test infers the effectiveness of your HGH within your body, as your pituitary gland reacts to the HGH injection by increasing your IGF-1. i may be wrong and i invite other comments, because i am still learning and trying to understand the science of all this.

when i first started i didn't know anything about HGH. now a know more than before, but still lack complete knowledge, if that is even possible.

however, there's a lot of information is out there. i know i feel better and i believe that HGH is beneficial to my long-term health, based on the observations i've made over the past year.
    Your pituitary produces the hgh, then your liver uses it and creates IGF-1 which is what you need to test for because this is what stays elevated in your blood.

I took hgh (blue tops) for about 4 months without getting a baseline IGF-1 level. I felt the hgh was just 192aa because I was getting welts so I stopped taking it. About a month later or so I got a IGF-1 test and it came back at 186 ug/L. The range for the test was 140 - 410 ug/L. After 5 weeks on cjc/ghrp-6 my IGF-1 level is 518 ug/L. 275% increase, pretty damn good!

i appreciate that very clear and simple explanation by dcannon. now if i can just keep from being confused with all the technical babble i find when researching to find the "answer"... LOL

and i do absolutely agree that the measure of effectiveness for HGH is an IGF-1 test. that's a relatively inexpensive test when faced with taking a product that you may have question about....
    Last edited by JimInAK; 09-07-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spelling...

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    I took hgh (blue tops) for about 4 months without getting a baseline IGF-1 level. I felt the hgh was just 192aa because I was getting welts so I stopped taking it. About a month later or so I got a IGF-1 test and it came back at 186 ug/L. The range for the test was 140 - 410 ug/L. After 5 weeks on cjc/ghrp-6 my IGF-1 level is 518 ug/L. 275% increase, pretty damn good!
    what are you dose when you make the test ?
    i take 2 ui ED 6/1 after 2 mounth my IGF level is 169 ng/ml , range of the test 83-378
    and my testesteron level is 3.0 nmol/ml ,range of the test 10 - 28
    can be my tets low from the HGH ?

Quote Originally Posted by gggalf View Post
    i take 2 ui ED 6/1 after 2 mounth my IGF level is 169 ng/ml , range of the test 83-378
    I was taking 4iu's/day of hgh but stopped about a month BEFORE I took the IGF-1 test, then, after 5 weeks of cjc/ghrp-6 I took the test again with a 275% increase.

I doubt hgh would lower your test but maybe someone else might know more. Are you taking anything else?

?

gggalf-

my igf-1 level was off the scale after a month (over 300 ng/ml) of taking 4 units day. i am 50 years old and my IGF-1 level was 168 ng/ml, BEFORE i started taking HGH.

i would expect your IGF-1 reading to be higher after taking HGH for a month. you might consider doubling up your dose for a week and then take another test.

i would question whether your HGH is good, with such a low IGF-1 reading. for me, i would expect that to have at least 100 ng/ml increase for each unit of HGH taken per day, so that would be 150 ng/ml + 100 ng/ml + 100 ng/ml = 350 ng/ml.

your baseline IGF-1 level would have had to have been almost non-existent for 168 ng/ml to represent an appropriate increase for a response to your 2iu daily dose.

When injection the GH i get the GH from the refrigerator and put it immediately do not wait to warm is it possible that the reason is the GH not to work ?

When injection the GH i get the GH from the refrigerator and put it immediately do not wait to warm is it possible that the reason is the GH not to work ?
    You don't need to let it warm up before you inject. What kind of hgh are you using? It might be fake. Have you got any side effects from it?

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can send it to me and i'll let you know if its good or not

I will try and redouble my dose for 10 day ED without
    off day end then make the test again to see the results.
    Can i make one dose not 2 for th day easier will it be for me ?

You can do 4 iu's in one dose if it's easier.

my HGH is Pfizer Genotropin

If hgh cant be tested .... then what would happen if you got pulled over with unlabeled generics and the police took them... they would have no way to charge you if they cant test it ...no?

jfalco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07 View Post
    If hgh cant be tested .... then what would happen if you got pulled over with unlabeled generics and the police took them... they would have no way to charge you if they cant test it ...no?
    They would charge you, probably with something stupid like cocain possesion, and then you would wait for the drug cert to come back while going to countless court dates, before your lawyer got the case thrown out because the drug cert came back negative. If you had a lot, they would go to the trouble of finding out what it was. A good chemist can identify just about any substance through qualitative analysis.

As far as testing it goes, if you know any chemistry majors in college, get them to throw a little threw a mass spectrometer. The spectrum is available online, and if I remeber it has two characteristic peaks that should be easily seen.

after 12 day on double dose 5 UI ED without off day my level are 397 ng/ml it is OK now ?

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    Dang, that's pretty hitech. I just start at 2iu and increase 1iu/day and by 7iu to 8iu my fingers get tight and my face get puffy I figure it's good stuff.
    But can't other chemicals give those sides?

Thread Information