Thread: Cycling hgh

TRYER is offline Associate Member

Cycling hgh

Hi guys
    ive just started taking hgh 4iu e.d and i was planning doing 7 days a week but have read a few threads and people do 5 on 2 off or similar,
    do i have to take days off or is it safe to do 7 days a week as planned

cheers guys

all info appreciated

ive also just read that gh has a life of 2hrs so is 1 injection first thing in morning of 4iu good enough ? im not taking insulin with it and my hgh cycle is 7 month the last 12 weeks i will have 500mg sustanon e.w
    my aim is for fat loss and some mass

Klimax is offline Member
    Take hgh 5 days on two off, like the most do.
    Split up your dosis: one first thing in the morning; the other in early afternoon.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    the only reason to run 5/2 is to make your GH cycle longer. if you have the funds run the full wk.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    the only reason to run 5/2 is to make your GH cycle longer. if you have the funds run the full wk.
    x2... if you've got the coin run it all the way through. results will be better.

I think you'll see some nice results over the course of 7 months with the HGH. You should drop some BF% and should gain some lean muscle mass. I also like the idea of backloading the GH with an AAS. That'll be a great cycle.

I would say DEFINITELY spend money on T4 and cycle it with your GH. I think people almost do themselves an injustice by not utilizing T4.. especially if you aren't going to use slin, etc..

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I've been on 5iu/ed HGH going on 6 months. I'm also in Week 7 of my Sustanon cycle. Sounds exactly like what you're planning. First, the HGH coupled with a sust cycle works GREAT. I did learn a couple of things. First, I'm prone to acne. Yep, that ugly acne you see on internet photos of steroid junkies. LOL No, it's not that bad but I did get 'em. I should have been more prepared with body wash and topical cream. I would get this ready before your cycle and start using it at the first sign of body acne. Second, sust hurts like heck at the injection site. I pinned in my thigh and I could barely walk. I pinned in my gluts and it was a LOT better. Good luck

KLIMAX why do injections morning then afternoon etc what difference would this make to injecting in mornings alone.

VITRUVIAN what are T4's ? do they mess with your thyroid ?

SCOTCHGUARD sounds like im doing the same as you mate ive had sus before and im ok with the injections i have a good pain threshold

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    the reason for injecting in the morning and afternoon is because thats when cortisol is at its highest in the day.

peteroy do you think i should do a morning injection one day and afternoon injection the following day and continue this pattern

Thread Information