Thread: t4

rocafella is offline Associate Member

t4

i'm using t4 for four day's now,,,200 mcg ed,,,since i started it,,,i felt i have some pain in my heart,,,but it's not beating fast and the first day i was sweating and now i'm not...the question is- is it from the t4 or it's just me ??

i take it at the same time i take my HGH before bed,,,does that interfere with it ??

my other question is can it be life threatening ?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rocafella View Post
    i'm using t4 for four day's now,,,200 mcg ed,,,since i started it,,,i felt i have some pain in my heart,,,but it's not beating fast and the first day i was sweating and now i'm not...the question is- is it from the t4 or it's just me ??

i take it at the same time i take my HGH before bed,,,does that interfere with it ??

my other question is can it be life threatening ?

thanks

Your supposed to slowly ramp up your T4 dosage while assessing sides not just start taking it at 200mcg a day. And your taking it before bed???with your HGH???
    you should do some reading your not only wasting your $ on hgh
    your not using safely

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Just learning about t4, is this an otc or controlled?

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    just learning about t3, t4 is this an otc or controlled?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    controlled. dude back the dose down to 50mcg and c how things go. if no pain then bump it up to 75 and then to 100mcg and so on

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    controlled. dude back the dose down to 50mcg and c how things go. if no pain then bump it up to 75 and then to 100mcg and so on
    hey peteroy01,,,thanks for replying bro,,,yesterday i took 100mcg,,,and everything was fine no sides,,,and when i woke up i felt much better

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    Your supposed to slowly ramp up your T4 dosage while assessing sides not just start taking it at 200mcg a day. And your taking it before bed???with your HGH???
    you should do some reading your not only wasting your $ on hgh
    your not using safely
    i'm wasting my money ??!!! why ?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    because your body makes the most GH at night. so if you take it at night your bodys negative feed back loop will hinder your nightly GH pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by peteroy01 View Post
    because your body makes the most GH at night. so if you take it at night your bodys negative feed back loop will hinder your nightly GH pulse.
    well i don't think this is right cause i'm getting amazing results,,,plus my friends in the gym,,,they started taking GH 4 month ago before bed and they look like monsters now,,,guys who compete even use it before bed and first thing in the morning.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    Hmph. gh 4 months u dont become monsters.. other things make u big within 4 months,maybe they where on cycle,,,, GH takes its sweet time.(6+ months to see any real results.. besides sleeping better and tighter skin etc)

secondly.. T4 doesnt need to be ramped up like t3, t4 converts into t3 and stays in your system longer , unlike t3 u can start at 100 mcg and work yer way . The good thing about t4 is that you only need to take 1 dose a day vs. multiple with t3, but the dose has to be much higher.. I hear people complain less of the sides on t4 than on t3

Quote Originally Posted by korsow View Post
    Hmph. gh 4 months u dont become monsters.. other things make u big within 4 months,maybe they where on cycle,,,, GH takes its sweet time.(6+ months to see any real results.. besides sleeping better and tighter skin etc)

secondly.. T4 doesnt need to be ramped up like t3, t4 converts into t3 and stays in your system longer , unlike t3 u can start at 100 mcg and work yer way . The good thing about t4 is that you only need to take 1 dose a day vs. multiple with t3, but the dose has to be much higher.. I hear people complain less of the sides on t4 than on t3
    i don't agree with the point that it takes 6+ to see results,,,because it depends on how many iu's you inject and how many time's a week u take it,,,i've been on GH for three month,,,and everyone noticed that i became huge from the first two month,,,and everyone reacts differently,,,i started the same day as a friend of mine,,,and you can't notice a deference in his body.

korsow is offline Associate Member
    What else where you taking....

I read a great thread awhile back on t4. Magic32 posted in it the importance of tappering up, but not so much coming down. I just tried to find it, but 300 posts later...and nothing. As far as the HGH goes, I have read a bunch of medical studies and tons of threads on this forum. I am aware of people in the past using HGH 2 hours before bed and once again in the morning as their protocal, but a lot has been learned and many studies have been released regarding peek natty production of HGH. This leads one to believe that the optimal time to use is early morning and early afternoon.
    And if you're on this fourm long enough, you'll read a million, "my buddies a pro" or "my buddies a monster and told me to do this and do that"... Their buddies usually have no clue. But I would love to have a consensus and see who on this fourm has acually benefited from using right before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian meat View Post
    I read a great thread awhile back on t4. Magic32 posted in it the importance of tappering up, but not so much coming down. I just tried to find it, but 300 posts later...and nothing. As far as the HGH goes, I have read a bunch of medical studies and tons of threads on this forum. I am aware of people in the past using HGH 2 hours before bed and once again in the morning as their protocal, but a lot has been learned and many studies have been released regarding peek natty production of HGH. This leads one to believe that the optimal time to use is early morning and early afternoon.
    And if you're on this fourm long enough, you'll read a million, "my buddies a pro" or "my buddies a monster and told me to do this and do that"... Their buddies usually have no clue. But I would love to have a consensus and see who on this fourm has acually benefited from using right before bed.
    i guess what your saying is right !!! maybe i need to change it up,,,casue i wasn't convinced about what i heard,,,cause a lot of people on this board have been doing HGH for more than 5 years and they all said it's best taken when u wake up and afternoon

Thread Information