Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    inkslinger is offline Associate Member

hyge's - can you bro's give me feedback on these

I have been seeing different things online and was told that the packages I have are the newer boxes -
    my anti-scam number check'd out but why wouldn't it? lol ... i figured if they were scamming people they'd make all the numbers say "Your Kit is Real" ..
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated... im switching to these from the generic blues and yellows which ive always had great results from. I do trust my source but there is always a chance things can happen..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hyge's - can you bro's give me feedback on these-05272009005.jpg   hyge's - can you bro's give me feedback on these-05272009006.jpg   hyge's - can you bro's give me feedback on these-05272009007.jpg   hyge's - can you bro's give me feedback on these-05272009008.jpg  

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i can get my hands on these to some feedback would be great

Slide is offline Associate Member
    the anti-counterfit sticker has www.hyge-tropin.com.cn (i added the dash). i beleive the real hyge website is www.hyge-tropin.cn. Therefore i dont think these are real hyges.

However, that does not mean they are not goot hgh. there has been a lot of confusing info going back and forth about who really has the rights to the Hyge name etc. i would try it. if you get good sides, and the price i good then run with it.

This is taken from another board:

THE COMPANY & WEBSITES:
    The HYGENE company was split into two companies called HYGENE and
    BIOHYGENE in June 2007. At present, Mr LIN is involved with HYGENE
    company (based in BEIJING) and this company has the TRADEMARK
    rights to the brand ********** (tm). Since August 2007, it is being
    manufactured at at HYGENE Biopharma.

• The official sellers of this brand are **********.CN

In essence, as a consequence, this website is legitimate. The product which is being manufactured at present has had an anti-counterfeit sticker on the kit boxes since August 2007 and any other product without this anti-counterfeiting sticker is not authentic **********, and consequently not associated with HYGENE
    company.[/quote]
    Hygene Biopharma Co., Ltd. is hygene.cn which has a link to **********.cn Lin is here

Zhongshan Hygene Biopharm Co. LTD. is biohygene.com. If they have indeed set up **********.com.cn, then it is an attempt for them to sell a counterfeit **********. They are technically telling the truth in that they were originally part of the official company for **********.

The good fakes are coming from kefei-hgh.com. Not ********** but contains good hgh...that's the word going around. I have no idea if biohygene.com has anything to do with this.

Seems biohygene.com (Zhongshan) is just really starting to make the push that they are real and **********.cn or hygene.cn are fake.

Many people have bought from hygene.cn and **********.cn for a long time and have been happy. Some claim they hold more water on these.

In recent months, the bashing of hygene.cn and **********.cn started. Most of the people doing that bashing claim biohygene.com is real and **********.cn and hygene.cn is fake even though biohygene.com has hygene.cn listed on their website, calls their product 3 different names on its website, and shows a picture of what looks like Getropin, not **********.

Slide the site you listed goes to a forum sign in. I know of 2 so called sources which use the same kind of site. I trust where these came from and all the ones I have seen which are the different boxes with hygene.cn are said to be very old ... even the Lot# on them are very old.
    Any of the vets or pros seen these? Have had experience with them?
    Came across this in my search for the truth - http://www.ergo-log.com/**********.html
    Last edited by inkslinger; 05-28-2009 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by inkslinger View Post
    Slide the site you listed goes to a forum sign in.
    It doesn't for me? weird. The tops on your hyges are old too. The new hyges have "********** 8iu" embossed on the top.

again i am not saying it is bad HGH, i am just saying there is debate over who is making REAL ********** these days.

i hear ya man.. ive read SOOO many different things.. i read just tonight the "hyge 8iu"s are bootleg/UGL etc ..and that all the legit stuff has the hygene logo .. who knows.. 2 ways to find out i guess.. test it or take it

AP123 is offline New Member
    i just got the exact same stuff,hope its good to go! i got it from very reliable source,but my counterfit stikers didnt check out? the website on my boxes is www.**********.cn ???

what did you stickers say bro ?

what did you stickers say bro ?
    0409 7420 3355 9117 these are the #'s on the sticker. but the box's an vials look identical to these on here an the ones on there website. also on the counterfit sticker theres a scratch off lottery ticket type covering that you have to scratch off to get to the #'s???
    Last edited by AP123; 06-01-2009 at 10:43 PM.

well I have the same pinwheels too. the numbers checked out in the .com.cn site. It was good gh for me, so i think you are g2g (whether they are "real" hyges or not)

i hear ya man.. ive read SOOO many different things.. i read just tonight the "hyge 8iu"s are bootleg/UGL etc ..and that all the legit stuff has the hygene logo .. who knows.. 2 ways to find out i guess.. test it or take it
    this is getting too confusing

Quote Originally Posted by AP123 View Post
    0409 7420 3355 9117 these are the #'s on the sticker. but the box's an vials look identical to these on here an the ones on there website. also on the counterfit sticker theres a scratch off lottery ticket type covering that you have to scratch off to get to the #'s???
    if the numbers dont check out then they arent from hygene.... or should i say the company formally known as hygene .. lol

as slide said it doesnt mean they are fake, it just means they arent hyge.s

i just got 10 more of the same ones so i should probably check all these and if they all check out i'd say im probably good to go

oh and AP - bro your numbers are fine ... do not put the spaces in when you check it

"Your ********** Kit is real. "

i put your numbers in without spaces and it shows the above :-)

oh and AP - bro your numbers are fine ... do not put the spaces in when you check it

"Your ********** Kit is real. "

i put your numbers in without spaces and it shows the above :-)
    Man thats a relief, thanks because im geting 2 more kits tomorrow!! but i should have known they are good because my guy has never been shady before....but you just never know??

looks like you have the same batch as me cause i have them with the same number on them
    al the ones i have that are the same batch # and all have them same anti fraud sticker on them, has anyone heard of this before? i emailed company direct, waiting for reply

they all have the exact same "full" anti fraud number? One of the things that made me suspicious of mine was that when i entered the number a second time, it simply said "your hyges kit is real" when i was expecting it to say "these numbers have already been entered" something is fishy...

looks like you have the same batch as me cause i have them with the same number on them
    al the ones i have that are the same batch # and all have them same anti fraud sticker on them, has anyone heard of this before? i emailed company direct, waiting for reply
    well i now have 4 kits all with the same #'s so ....i don't know whats up with that? but everyone seems to think they are the real deal, so i figure only 1 way to find out!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slide View Post
    they all have the exact same "full" anti fraud number? One of the things that made me suspicious of mine was that when i entered the number a second time, it simply said "your hyges kit is real" when i was expecting it to say "these numbers have already been entered" something is fishy...
    better then when i entered mine.....the exact same #'s!! and they told me they are not real or i entered a wrong #??????????? deff something fishy. but i don't really even care, as long as it's good hgh they can call it shitropin if they want to!!!! lol hahaha

Shitropin!! ahaha. i have a new fav brand. From now on i will refer to all bluetops are shitropin

So here is the deal. i have a source for both types "real" hyges (dont pm me). The ones with the "pinwheel" top (.com.cn site listed) and the "h-y-g-e-t-r-o-p-i-n 8 iu" on the tops (with h-y-g-e-t-r-o-p-i-n.cn site listed) Now i have no idea what to do. My gut is telling me that the pinwheel is the old version, but who knows... the pinwheels are also cheaper.

So I did some more digging and it looks like both are hyges, one is the old company where Dr. Lin (fomulated jins) worked and left (pinwheels) and the new company he stared are making the "hyge 8iu" tops. Both are supposed to be good hgh.

I have been using the pinwheels and gettign results, but very mild sides. i am going to try a box k-e-f-e-i generics and see how it goes. I would try the "hyges 8iu" but the min order is too big for me to just try it.

AP did you try putting your numbers in with no spaces? Cuz when i do it with spaces it does the same. The ones i have here are real.. They seem to be the older ones before the company split.. I'm getting the same sides i have been when i was taking the blues.. I've been on these a week and if anything they seem slightly stronger.. The only sides i get usually from any gh is numb hands and tight wrists.. And i sleep like a baby with lucid dreams.. Rumor has it there were the last batches that were produced when mr lin was there. They expire next yr. A year from august. My source is out of these now so i'm curious to see if i get more if the numbers will be different. Alot of people said when they switched to there exact ones there fat loss was more dramatic.. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by inkslinger; 06-08-2009 at 05:23 AM. Reason: extra space at bottom

D.Bone is offline New Member
    Inkslinger......I have the same hyges as you.... same security code and everything.....do you get red welts at injection site after inject???

Also Slide Have you experienced any red welts at site injection with the pinwheels??? and was your security code the same as Inkslinger and I. 0409-7420-3355-9177.
    Thanks Guys I just want to try to get to the bottom of this... are they real or fake bull.....it>>

=)
    Last edited by D.Bone; 06-09-2009 at 12:49 AM.

hey what's up dbone? Nope.. I haven't gotten and red welts or anything like that.. I'm going on my second week now and not ever has that happen..
    How long have you been taking it? Also.. When does yours expire? So far so good with there.. I still have the same sides i was getting from the blue tops.. If anything i feel my hands seem to be a little more tighter than they were.. They seem to be real, old stock.. The last batch produced from the old company before the split.. From the research i've done

Thanks Bro..... thats wierd maybe im just sensitive to theses particular ones.... Im on day 3 now, and I am still getting little red welts at injection site..... the funny thing is Ive been running great quality blue tops for 7 months now with no problem..... but when I switched to the hyge's I started getting iratation. My Hyge's are exactly the same as yours...... same experation 2010 08 and same security code..... you guys think it could be 192aa instead of 191aa??

AP did you try putting your numbers in with no spaces? Cuz when i do it with spaces it does the same. The ones i have here are real.. They seem to be the older ones before the company split.. I'm getting the same sides i have been when i was taking the blues.. I've been on these a week and if anything they seem slightly stronger.. The only sides i get usually from any gh is numb hands and tight wrists.. And i sleep like a baby with lucid dreams.. Rumor has it there were the last batches that were produced when mr lin was there. They expire next yr. A year from august. My source is out of these now so i'm curious to see if i get more if the numbers will be different. Alot of people said when they switched to there exact ones there fat loss was more dramatic.. Stay tuned!
    yes mine also expire on 2010 08 but im not sure bout them being old because my guy can get these by the case. but i guess you never know? but my bloodwork is on monday an i will begin my hyge cycle. i will keep all my results posted. so if these are the oldn's hopefully there the goodn's!!!

Thanks ap123 keep us updated..... because it looks like we all have the same stuff.........

SAK
    SAK is offline New Member
    Just a little to add. I just bought 4 kits of the pin wheel type thinking they were the ones with the "********** 8 i.u." on the lids. I have been taking the "8 iu" tops for about 6 weeks with crazy results! definately the best gh I have had. No.. I am not sleeping great with lucid dreams because my dame hands tingle so bad I am tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get the circulation back. So I can tell you the "8iu" stuff is awsome but I will have to give it a couple weeks to see if the pin wheels work as well. Also I think I have the same 16 digit code and expiration date. 1 more thing... I noticed in the pin wheel type that the powder is in a ball that rolls around where as the "8Iu" type the stuff sticks to the edges of the vial and doesn't really move. I am told this is bad. However the pin wheel type is certainly more vacuum sealed and the company tells me that that is the reason it balls up. Also the pin wheel type... The label ink will run where as the other does not.
    WELL, I am guessing that pin wheel stuff is good but I doubt it is as good as the "8iu" so I will be trying to get some more of the "8IU" stuff.

SAK .... My pinwheels aren't in a ball at all... there solid cake's on the bottom like your 8iu Hyge's... I have to say I definetly think there 191aa and there good to go... there just an old batch... I can say that the redness at injection site has seized ... it was only for the first day... I would def. get more of these... some say they like the 8iu some saqy tey like the pinwheels IDK... in the end as long as you get good results thats all that matters.... just my 2 cents....

Govaga is offline New Member
    I must agree with D.Bone, im also taking the green caped HYGEN and i noticed red welts on the 4th day. I also felt bloated (looked bloated as well), i've stopped taking them just for the weekend and i'll start up again on Monday. Im curious about the generics from kefei
    (has anyone tried yet). Also, sides, i felt them the first couple of days, but i really had to feel for them. Since then i haven't felt much... Keep the post posted...lol I would like to know your results!

Quote Originally Posted by Govaga View Post
    I must agree with D.Bone, im also taking the green caped HYGEN and i noticed red welts on the 4th day. I also felt bloated (looked bloated as well), i've stopped taking them just for the weekend and i'll start up again on Monday. Im curious about the generics from kefei
    (has anyone tried yet). Also, sides, i felt them the first couple of days, but i really had to feel for them. Since then i haven't felt much... Keep the post posted...lol I would like to know your results!
    Water retention is normal when you first start a hgh cycle... as far as the red welts mine went away ... so I think yours will too... I herd Kefei's weren't great ... some say there 192aa and get red welts from them... Ive heard better things about the hyge's... but thats just what I heard Ive never tried kefei's personally... I have tried some i.p. blue tops and had serious reaction to them at injection site... I had to discontinue use... what I.u. are you running??? if its low you wont get serious side effects... and some arent prone to hgh sides either... Im going on a 8 month gh cycle , and I dont feel any sides anymore... we can just wait now for inkslinger test results to come in...... bump to inslinger

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i have heard some great things about these from other boards. i just want to say that i am getting some of these and i cant wait to try them and i will keep everyone posted on how i like them.

SAK
    SAK is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feedback D.Bone. Well The only to tell which is better is try both and I have started the pinwheels a few days ago so it won't be long before I will can tell the difference. Stay tuned for further info.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    im tuned

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This could just be another add from a competitor but??
    ergo-log.com/********** html

There is no growth hormone in the Chinese growth hormone drug **********. According to an analysis by a certified research laboratory, the results of which Ergo-log has received,

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    This could just be another add from a competitor but??
    ergo-log.com/********** html

There is no growth hormone in the Chinese growth hormone drug **********. According to an analysis by a certified research laboratory, the results of which Ergo-log has received,
    WELL, I say f#$k ergo-log.com!!!! I bought another kit last night with the saME #'s as the others and im going crazy waiting for my blood work to get back so i can get started. lab said monday so??? we'll c.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well I guess you get to be our Guinea pig.

yeah A.P. cant wait to see results hopefully its good...... were all counting on ya .....

Baron is offline Associate Member
    If theres no sticker on the box and no website name (it just says hygene), is it fake?

yesimussing is offline Junior Member
    Got the same exact batch and kit as you guys do. Same Expiration day and security code. Just tried an 8IU dosage yesterday to check for sides. Nothing really today. I trust my Source and he swears by this but I'm not so confident. I also got the red welt @ the injection site. I guess we have to wait for AP123 labs. It should be here today. Let's all pray. I don't really want to go back to the hassle of finding serostim and pay the premium price for it. Let's hope these are real.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information