BanannaTan is offline Female Member

Need advise/Info from women who take or taken HGH

Hi Ladies,

First time posting and have'nt really seen alot of posts from women taking HGH.

I am considering HGH, have for awhile, and looking for some girls out there to give me they're take on the effects of HGH for them.

I am 42 and have been weight training now since April. I went from 33 % bf to 27 % at 5'3" tall. I eat clean for the most part and workout with the weights at home and the gym 4 to 5 days a week. Happy with the results thus far, but would like to take it a step further. I want to get to maybe 20% bf, without losing my chest.

I also like the idea that HGH will firm up the skin. I don't look ragged by any means, I often get the " you do not look like your anywhere near 40" remarks...but am noticing some wrinkles here and there.

So...having said that, any advise/Info would be great ladies.

Thx so much!

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sorry... not a lady but have a lady friend who just started 2 ius a day

will keep u posted on her results in 2-3 weeks

saraskyye is offline New Member
    HGH is Awesome! just be careful how many iu's you do a day as long term and abundant use can cause your cartilage to grow. No need to worry you would have to do alot of it for a long time for that to happen. I am 5'4 125 I did it for 6 months and loved the results. I do not do steroids but i do growth.

diamond is offline Female Member
    start at 1 ui

then go up slowly...u shouldnt have to go over 5 ui. usually 2-3 ui is good, but start at 1.

go to ur doc and ask about b12 shots.. that helps many ppl lose weight and alway adjust ur diet wen u lose the weight.. pm me if u have any Q

i havent used hgh.. but i would like to. but i can be here as support if u need it

good luck. remember diet 1st

Thank you !

Yes, Insane...would love to hear about your girl"s reaction, results from HGH ! Keep us all posted - I'm sure I am not the only girl looking for an alternative. I look forward to hearing from you again !

Thx Saraskyye - no side effects I guess ? Are you taking in the morning before work or at night. I am a bit worried about the lethargy if I take in the morning. Maybe start out first 2 weeks on 1iu before I go to bed, and then 5 days on 2 days off on 2iu's in the morning's there after. I take it that you are no longer taking it ? If not, your results have lasted ? How is your skin feel/look ? Sorry for so many questions...

Diamond - You look fantastic ! I have reeled in my diet quite a bit. No empty calories is the easiest way for me to do that. It's a lifestyle for me now, the only problem with that is,...all my damn clothes fall off of me now.
    Dilemma - clothes or HGH !
    b-12 great idea - I will talk to my Dr. about that. I always do feel better when I drink a Red Bull or Rock Star because of the b vitamins.

I will definitely take you up on the support - thanks for the offer. One day, I too will post my fab body on this site for the world to see!

diamond is offline Female Member
    lmao i got the same dilemma.. i've been buying cheap wrk out clothes and wearing my old clothes lol or using my sisters clothes lol..

i wanna drop a couple sizes so now i wear my old clothes or wrk out clothes until i have the cash and body to buy the clothes.

i rather look good in old baggy clothes rather than ok in new clothes.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You should start at .5 iu's and every other week raise .5 iu's. My wife uses 1 iu and thats the most she can use with out carple tunnel problems.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneInTheMembrane View Post
    sorry... not a lady but have a lady friend who just started 2 ius a day

will keep u posted on her results in 2-3 weeks
    Not a good idea for her to start that high, I will bet her hands will hurt her very soon.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post

then go up slowly...u shouldnt have to go over 5 ui. usually 2-3 ui is good, but start at 1.
    Where have you heard of women running 5 iu's of gh? Women usually tend to have a lower tolerance to GH, I had my wife to a max of 1.5 iu's of jins and cts was intolerable.

Ann Taylor or Salvation Army !

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    lmao i got the same dilemma.. i've been buying cheap wrk out clothes and wearing my old clothes lol or using my sisters clothes lol..

i wanna drop a couple sizes so now i wear my old clothes or wrk out clothes until i have the cash and body to buy the clothes.

i rather look good in old baggy clothes rather than ok in new clothes.
    I wished I could dress like that for work - but I can't , in sales. So, all the great suits I got for X-mas last year...the pants fall off and the crotch now has a life of it's own. But, having said that...I did buy a great pencil skirt a few weeks ago (cheap) at a size 6 ! sweet !!!

Although looking at your pic...dont see where you DON'T have the bod to buy the clothes ???

Hence the reason I wanted to post

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    You should start at .5 iu's and every other week raise .5 iu's. My wife uses 1 iu and thats the most she can use with out carple tunnel problems.
    Thanks BG ! This is the info I am looking for. I knew that more than 1 to 2 iu's would be enough for me. I did not plan to take anymore than that. However, never thought to start with such a low dose of .5 - I will take your advise and start there.

Your wife likes her results thus far ? Besides the carpel of course - does she get lethargic during the day ?

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    nothing to add just wanted to reinforce everthing BG has already told you.Listen to his advice.

Thanks !

Thank you J4ever - that is exactly what I intend to do.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by BanannaTan View Post
    Thanks BG ! This is the info I am looking for. I knew that more than 1 to 2 iu's would be enough for me. I did not plan to take anymore than that. However, never thought to start with such a low dose of .5 - I will take your advise and start there.

Your wife likes her results thus far ? Besides the carpel of course - does she get lethargic during the day ?
    She was lethargic for a bout 1-1.5 weeks in the first month and it went away. Only side she has now is she seems to dream a lot more. She loves it of course, keeps her bf down and recovery is great, she train harder the 90% of the people in our gym.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Glad you pointed that out BG. Certainly good to go straight to the coffee once you wake...otherwise it is easy to stay in bed those first few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    She was lethargic for a bout 1-1.5 weeks in the first month and it went away. Only side she has now is she seems to dream a lot more. She loves it of course, keeps her bf down and recovery is great, she train harder the 90% of the people in our gym.
    Thx BG, I really appreciate the info. Glad to know she likes it. Keep me posted ?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by BanannaTan View Post
    Thx BG, I really appreciate the info. Glad to know she likes it. Keep me posted ?
    You do the same, I would like to see if you react the same, good luck.

Thread Information