Achilles17 is offline New Member

correct slin usage for humulin R?

Hi, this is my first time I will use insulin . I am 6 % bf (just finished competition season) and about 170 pounds. I will take insulin only and my plan is to begin with 2iu the first day and work my way up to 8iu during the first week. Then I will keep it there for 2 weeks and then taper back down to 2iu the last week. slin is humulin R and taken post workout. I have a high carb/protein shake(120g mixed carbs and 70 g protein) that I will consume directly with creatin,glutamine and dextrose. I will then have another high carb/protein meal an hour after that. Do you have any advice on this?

Someguy123 is offline Member
    if the purpose is for gaining weight, for competition. then why arent you stacking it with a cycle of AAS?? thats when it will be the most effective for you.

My purpose now is only to gain as much as I can because I have 4 months off season now. I have also just finished my pct from my contest cycles. So I want to take at least 2 months off from any AAS.

RusselGaint is offline New Member
    Slin is very dangerous man! And think you will be a little disapointed on a slin only cycle.

Klimax is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles17 View Post
    Hi, this is my first time I will use insulin. I am 6 % bf (just finished competition season) and about 170 pounds. I will take insulin only and my plan is to begin with 2iu the first day and work my way up to 8iu during the first week. Then I will keep it there for 2 weeks and then taper back down to 2iu the last week. slin is humulin R and taken post workout. I have a high carb/protein shake(120g mixed carbs and 70 g protein) that I will consume directly with creatin,glutamine and dextrose. I will then have another high carb/protein meal an hour after that. Do you have any advice on this?
    I suggest you taking only the carbs you need to prevent fat gains.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Klimax View Post
    I suggest you taking only the carbs you need to prevent fat gains.
    I agree, most start at 10 grams of carbs per iu of slin then work down.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thanks guys,At the moment i am on 5iu's post training and worked my post training carb shake down to 80g carbs and 45g protein. Almost always I feel a bit light headed and dizzy. But this goes away after a few minutes. Is this normal?

Thanks guys,At the moment i am on 5iu's post training and worked my post training carb shake down to 80g carbs and 45g protein. Almost always I feel a bit light headed and dizzy. But this goes away after a few minutes. Is this normal?
    if youre feeling light headed and dizzy, that is a sign of low blood sugar. when are you taking your shake, in relation to when you take your slin?? 20min before, 20 min after, ?? sounds like you just need to start taking your shake earlier. but getting a glucose meter couldnt hurt.

Normally about 10mins prior to the slin...Should I take it a bit earlier?The dizziness goes away after about 5mins.

Normally about 10mins prior to the slin...Should I take it a bit earlier?The dizziness goes away after about 5mins.

if the diziness goes away. that means your blood sugar is lining out. so you mustve taken enough calories. but your body wasnt able to convert those calories to blood sugar quick enough. so try taking your shake 10-20min earlier.

Thread Information