jbb4343 is offline Junior Member

Dealing with sides from HGH and higher doses

I have been runing 3iu's for the past month, and previously, i was up to about 4ius daily, however, the side effects from it were too much to deal with. My hands and feet were so swolen and useless, dead arms whenever i put pressure on it, etc... Anyway, since i dropped back down to 3iu's things have been going ok, still swolen but im dealing.

I was only pinning 1 time a day, so at one point, 4iu's in 1 shot. Do you think this was the problem? If i switched to 2iu morning, 2iu evening, would the sides subside a bit, and then i could get some of the more muscle building gains I am looking for?

I am currently on a cycle of Test eth and Decca 500/400 weekly. Using Ldex .5mg EOD, PCT is nov/clom with HCG leadign up to it. Thanx guys!

TheMax is offline New Member
    I would say that was definetly a part of the problem, try 2x 2iu and see how it works.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    X2. im doing 8iu ed and i was splitting in into 3 shots. ive spit it into 2 shots and started to notice sides again but it only lasted a wk or 2. so spit it up and see how it goes.

jbb4343 is offline Junior Member
    Thanx guys. Ive gone to 2iu morning 2 iu evening. hopefully this helps, and i can finally work up to a higher dosage for some muscle building. So far fat loss has been ok.

Thread Information