Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member

Talking The START of My FIRST HGH Cycle...

Ok, I am all prepared...

I have ended my previous cycle 3 days ago... and took my TRT shot today at 250mgs... to down grade I did just ONE SHOT.. and will not shoot again for 7 days, and after that I will switch to my regular every 3.5 days at 125mgs..

There is a reason why I did it this way, I just can't think of it.. OH YAH.. because I thought I was still on my regular 500mgs EW and accidentally loaded the 250mgs thinking in 3.5 days I would be another 250mgs.. I guess technically i could.. it's not like it would hurt me... Ok sorry.. HGH forum..

Ok, so I just pre-mixed my first vial of 10iu's of my yellow top GH.. put in 1ml of BW and am planning on setting my alarm for 5:30am.. a HALF HOUR earlier than I usually get up.. I was gonna set it up for 4:00 because I heard that's optimal time, but.. I fear if I awake then I will not be able to go back to sleep until 6:00..

BUT.. If I get up to go to the bathroom around the 4:00 mark I will just do it then..

Alright so Now that I am all prepared. Diet is in check. I am 24.5 weeks out from first comp and 29 weeks out from the 2nd Comp. By then the GH should be in full throttle...

I will be starting out really slow to avoid any possible side effects 2iu's ED.. Then the ramp up will start as follows..

Someone Look it over and let me know if it looks decent for a ramp up procedure...

Wks 1-4 2IU'S ED
    Wks 5+6 2.5iu's ED
    Wks 7+8 3iu's ED split two injects 1.5iu's (1 in AM, 1-PWO)
    Wks 9+10 Skipping 3,5iu's ED to 4iu's ED two injects per day -- (2iu's in the AM and 2iu's - PWO)
    Wks 11+12 4.5iu's ED (2.5iu's in the AM and 2iu's PWO)
    Wks 13+14 5iu's ED (2.5iu's --AM and 2.5iu's PWO)
    Wks 15+16 5.5iu's ED (3iu's -- AM and 2.5iu's PWO)
    Wks 16 UNTIL Whenever --- 6iu's ED (3iu's AM + 3iu's PWO)

What I am basically looking for, is what should I be looking out for?? Potential good sides?? Bad sides??

I know what I have read, that for the first 2 weeks as your body adjusts that you normally bloat a lil bit, the term MOON FACE is kind of thrown around a lot. BUT, I am not that concerned.. I have never experienced any kind of bloat from anything other than approx 150mgs ED of Anadrol .. so is that the kind of bloat that I should be expecting for the first couple of weeks as I adjust?? OR IS THIS something that is just a POSSIBILITY??

And if it is something that happens.. is it something that happens at such a LOW DOSE and ramping up like I am.. slow and steady...??

I am just curious.. Making sure the stuff I have read and studied is accurate so I know what I am in for...

Now I know 2iu's per day isn't anything that I will be seeing results on.. but will I notice that I am on it?? Tingling in the hands and such?? Or yet again is that something that comes when you hit those higher doses??

I am just really excited because I know this is what I have been waiting for, and what I have been needing to step my game up to the next level.. 7 months to Comp time is a great time frame to be getting results in on..

This is obviously something I am prepared for for the long haul.. I am going to try and get a ROUND of Pictures in of PRE-GH tomorrow.. that way everyone can evaluate and see how I progress.. and I am wondering if I should just post like my progress HERE or create a LOG in the well.. LOG SECTION??

Thanks for taking the time brotha's.. it's because of all of you that this is finally happening for me... All the knowledge you guys have supplied me with over the literally two years have brought me to this point. You guys have helped me rebound from my Injury laden body from 305lbs 40+Bf % to the 220lbs. 12.5% Bf% I am currently at now.. so THANK YOU BROS !!

Oh and One last thing.. I know the MUSCLE DEVELOPMENT portion of GH doesn't start kicking in until like the 4-5 month mark.. but what about the other benefits of HGH ?? The fat Loss benefit.. the added drive... the better sense of well being.. the ability to handle stress and the noise of everyday life?? I have heard that comes in rather quick, within the first 4 weeks of HGH administration... true??

Thanks again bro's !!

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like you have a good plan that you have high confidence in -I can't wait to follow your progress. Good luck bro.

JinNtonic is offline Member
    Good luck, I will be watching!

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    congrats I hope it turns out to be a good addition to you routine

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i cant believe im saying this, but you could actually ramp up faster. .5iu EW would be more than fine in my book. but there is nothing wrong with ramping up slow like you have. guess im just excited for you.

RusselGaint is offline New Member
    Sounds very nice, and im just excited as you are Deuce, because im also starting my first gh cycle. ive gain alot of information on how to use it and to ramp it up on this thread, thanx for that.

with your first comp and second comp, are your planning to stay on the gh?
    or must one dorp it a couple of days or weeks before a show?

Running it STRAIGHT through.. no stopping.. No need to... I am going to do it for 9months from the point I reach my top dosage.. so it will a minimal run time of 13 months.. and if I likey like.. might just become part of my daily routine.. like TRT ...

** Side Note **

I didn't end up start the First injection this morning.. which is because my alarm didn't go off... Kinda upset about that.. but if I am going to do this, I am going to do this right... which means administering at the proper time in the AM.. which is as far as I know between 4-5:30am optimal timing for the GH Pulse to do it's best work.. so if that is done correctly I eat breakfast at 6:30 so that means that gives 2-2.5 hours after I take the shot before I ingest carbs... but the whole point is oto not stay awake after the shot but to go back to bed until 6 or 630 am...

I am still debating on whether or not I should add the T3 or not at 12.5mcgs daily for healthy thyroid function.. plus i wouldnt mind the extra bump in fat loss...

I am kicking up cardio also, because for the past 6 or 7 weeks... haha i didn't do any.. JUST STRAIGHT UP LIFTING... Friggen Tren prevented me from doing any of that..

I would have shot that shiat when I whatever time I got up if I were you - man are you strict on yourself (great thing btw). How did you not?

I might have done it when I got home with it. Ha

Ha, Yah, I am being pretty hard on myself right now, because of the Past 6 weeks, I really haven't been as STRICT on myself as I should have been because "OFF-SEASON" = Stupid reason to be LAZY !! So now, Starting TOMORROW.. I will start my HGH.. as soon as I get up.. and Hit the DIET perfect.. and just let it LOOSE..

I am just HIGHLY irritated.. like beyond the NORM.. (OUTSIDE STRESSORS) Sick and tired of the people who call themselves my "friends" just totally BLOWING me off..

It's my FAULT.. I made a series of STUPID mistakes that resulted in the LOSS of my license, which makes me fall to the behest of people with a license to get to the Gym to do my workout.. before if NO ONE would give me a ride, I would WALK.. or RIDE a Bicycle.. NOW.. it's currently 22 degrees out.. yah and it's snowing (flurries but snowing nonetheless) and I am NOT Walking not Riding a Bike in this temp.. No matter HOW BAD I want to go to the Gym.. just aint happening..

All this just BOILS down to prove that I have NO REAL FVCKING FRIENDS... BOTTOM FVCKING LINE !!

80 freakin degress here my man

I hate Maine... I need to spend the rest of my Night working on My Diet...

Trying to debate on whether or not I am going to drop my Test dose from 500mgs EW to 250 or stay at 500 and say screw it as I wait for the HGH to work it's way into my body..

Also debating on throwing in 20mgs ED of DBOL for the many added benefits.. ONE being that it gives me a TON of energy and I am maxed out on taking Caffeine Supps, and I can't take CLEN .. and Dont wanna ever mess with Ephedra again...

Plus, if I add the "BOL's" in I think it will give me the added boost I need.. for motivational purposes to get my Ass into the gym .. NO i do not wanna hear.. "MAN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE AN AAS TO GET MOTIVATED TO GO TO THE GYM" I am motivated, I planned on using it anyways as a way of transition, when I dropped my dose in Test so strength didn't leave.. like I stated DBOL just gives me an added kick in the butt to wanna go.. maybe make me go..Oh so what ... yah it's 13 degrees out and SNOWING.. Screw it.. I'll walk !!! Hahaha

So many variables... so little time, well actually.. and technically.. ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.

It has OFFICIALLY BEGUN !!

Slammed 2iu's This morning upon waking.. which was 9a.m. (It's Sunday.. the ONLY day I get to sleep in.. and I needed to start today.. EXACTLY 24 weeks from NOW until Competition # 1 and 28 weeks exactly to Competition # 2 !!

Ramp up procedure is Different than first laid out.. I am going with Peteroy's advice and bumping 1 iu per day per week instead of .5iu's.. I will remain on 2iu's EVERYDAY for 4 weeks though .. to allow my body to recognize that I am on it and to just basically be on the "SAFE SIDE" After that it's 1iu per day per week.. until.. I hit either 6iu's daily or 8iu's depending on HOW I HANDLE it for my first run.

So yah... It's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG now!! Pulsation is KEY !!

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Im in my 4th day 3iu whenever I wake up maybe down the road Ill bump it. Just feeling tired in the morning and I havnt expeirenced any bloat like duece says. I havnt really bloated from anything either, I dont know how I will respond overtime though, Ill be tunning deuce in good luck along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by starkiller View Post
    Im in my 4th day 3iu whenever I wake up maybe down the road Ill bump it. Just feeling tired in the morning and I havnt expeirenced any bloat like duece says. I havnt really bloated from anything either, I dont know how I will respond overtime though, Ill be tunning deuce in good luck along the way.
    I said there was bloat?? lol.. Oh yah, I had heard for the first two weeks or so as you body adjusts to exogenous GH injections you body May bloat and this is where the term MOON FACE comes into play... But then again, I do not know how accurate this information is.. or if that is even an existing side effect. I hope it's not. I doubt at low doses.. Such as our case.. My dose at 2iu's right now and yours at 3iu's ED.

Are you doing 7 days a week like me?? Or you on that 5 on 2off Kick?? LOL.. I don't believe in that by the way.. I think people that follow that regimen are just trying to conserve money. No doubt it would still work, but if you understand GH and what it does, it's all about PULSATION, and hitting the right times and making sure that you wait until you body's own NATURAL GH pulse has already occured and then you slam your body with the Supplemental HGH and that will cause ANOTHER Pulse (This is all stuff I recently learned so bear with me) -- You can do this MULTIPLE Time a day but You don't want to do it at night due to the fact of Your body's NATURAL PULSE at night..

So, with that being said.. say you are taking 3iu's per day.. it would TECHNICALLY be better to Do 1iu in the AM, 1iu 4hours later, and if it fell within the time frame 1iu PostWO. That way you are getting GH pulses ALL Day instead of all at once. I will start following this method ONCE I move up to 3iu's daily.. for Now, I will do 2iu's in The AM which is the best time to utilize the pulse because this is right after you MAIN Pulse at night. It is said that if you wake up to go to the Bathroom at like 4a.m. This would be the PERFECT time to administer 1st dose.. then another one 4 hours later would be 8a.m. Which for some is around the time you are just about to head out to work for a typical (9-5) or for some this is a time for when they get done a morning workout session before they go to work... so it is another time for a good PULSE. Then.. Yet another great TIME is after you get out of work, if you go to the gym after work... as long as it is PWO and 4 hours before your NORMAL Bedtime, when YOUR BODY Releases it's Natty GH Pulse.

Once again this is all stuff I have just recently read and learned... I wanted to make sure I stockpiled my brain full of the most and best knowledge out there ...

Yes of course.. ONCE a day in the AM could work if running a low dose, so won't a 5on 2 off scenario.. and then when you get up to whatever dose you plan on running for your duration of your GH Cycle, doing split Injections, 1 in the AM and 1 PWO will also work..

But One thing I have read and is consistent is... PULSATION IS KEY !!!

Im also going to implement the peptide GHRP-2 into my GH Cycle because if you read up, it is the REAL DEAL. And best out there as far as combining with GH. 100mcgs-250mcgs 3 times a day, each admin time wait 10-15 min after the GHRP-2 and then Hit yourself with 1-4iu's of GH and this will make the PULSATION effect a lot more profound and trigger GREAT things...

Education on this stuff is definitely a necessity... and I am glad I am and did research.

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    I said there was bloat?? lol.. Oh yah, I had heard for the first two weeks or so as you body adjusts to exogenous GH injections you body May bloat and this is where the term MOON FACE comes into play... But then again, I do not know how accurate this information is.. or if that is even an existing side effect. I hope it's not. I doubt at low doses.. Such as our case.. My dose at 2iu's right now and yours at 3iu's ED.

Are you doing 7 days a week like me?? Or you on that 5 on 2off Kick?? LOL.. I don't believe in that by the way.. I think people that follow that regimen are just trying to conserve money. No doubt it would still work, but if you understand GH and what it does, it's all about PULSATION, and hitting the right times and making sure that you wait until you body's own NATURAL GH pulse has already occured and then you slam your body with the Supplemental HGH and that will cause ANOTHER Pulse (This is all stuff I recently learned so bear with me) -- You can do this MULTIPLE Time a day but You don't want to do it at night due to the fact of Your body's NATURAL PULSE at night..

So, with that being said.. say you are taking 3iu's per day.. it would TECHNICALLY be better to Do 1iu in the AM, 1iu 4hours later, and if it fell within the time frame 1iu PostWO. That way you are getting GH pulses ALL Day instead of all at once. I will start following this method ONCE I move up to 3iu's daily.. for Now, I will do 2iu's in The AM which is the best time to utilize the pulse because this is right after you MAIN Pulse at night. It is said that if you wake up to go to the Bathroom at like 4a.m. This would be the PERFECT time to administer 1st dose.. then another one 4 hours later would be 8a.m. Which for some is around the time you are just about to head out to work for a typical (9-5) or for some this is a time for when they get done a morning workout session before they go to work... so it is another time for a good PULSE. Then.. Yet another great TIME is after you get out of work, if you go to the gym after work... as long as it is PWO and 4 hours before your NORMAL Bedtime, when YOUR BODY Releases it's Natty GH Pulse.

Once again this is all stuff I have just recently read and learned... I wanted to make sure I stockpiled my brain full of the most and best knowledge out there ...

Yes of course.. ONCE a day in the AM could work if running a low dose, so won't a 5on 2 off scenario.. and then when you get up to whatever dose you plan on running for your duration of your GH Cycle, doing split Injections, 1 in the AM and 1 PWO will also work..

But One thing I have read and is consistent is... PULSATION IS KEY !!!

Im also going to implement the peptide GHRP-2 into my GH Cycle because if you read up, it is the REAL DEAL. And best out there as far as combining with GH. 100mcgs-250mcgs 3 times a day, each admin time wait 10-15 min after the GHRP-2 and then Hit yourself with 1-4iu's of GH and this will make the PULSATION effect a lot more profound and trigger GREAT things...

Education on this stuff is definitely a necessity... and I am glad I am and did research.

Nice Deuce very good summary of information there as most of this I have passed through in other post buck lack the meory and time to refresh at this point thanks!

Ok Well I agree 5 0n 2 off is a money thang! but that is cool cause this is an expensive practice.

so I am gunna have to wake at 8am and do 3ius and then before work at 3pm another 3ius as I will be ramping to 6 a day for better results.

As for the GHRP, it sounds like a great supp to add in, Ill wait to see your results and go from there. I am supplementing 200mgs test cyp every 5 days with my eventually 6ius a day, so we will see in a few month the results. I ll be tuned in.

Some guys on here think its best to inject GH 3 times per week...

Hahahahaha WHOEVER said that OBVIOUSLY KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE .. it is BEST to inject Human Growth Hormone 3 times PER DAY !!! 7 DAYS A WEEK !! It's about recreating your body's own NATURAL GH PULSE.. to start that you must first understand a bunch of things..

A friend of mine let me know this;

"Studies have demonstrated that if some GH is administered during a time when a natural pulse is occurring the body will see this as one big pulse that gets up and down and will not interfere or give negative feedback such that subsequent natural pulses are inhibited. So a little GH can be give "in phase" (i.e. during a rising natural pulse) and there will be no interference with continued natural GH release.

If the GH is administered out of phase (i.e. during a trough when GH pulse is not naturally occurring) then there will be negative inhibition of natural GH release.

Now the amount of GH to be used is significant. If it is too high it will be elevated for too long..."

"The mode of administration is important. IM is a quicker release then subcutaneous. The best mode of release is via IV. All of the GH hits at the same time w/ IV and in fact a 20iu dose is considered pulsatile because it is in and out in a short period of time."

"Okay now that you understand that I want you to understand that rather then wait around for a natural pulse to occur (difficult to know) we create one with a GHRP. The one we are choosing is GHRP-2.

GHRP-2 will turn down the influence of somatostatin. Remember we have pulses in part because somatostatin (the inhibiting hormone) is turned on and it stops GH release. GHRP-2 when it is injected will reduce somatostatin's influence at that moment and increase GHRH's (the positive hormone) influence.

So GHRP-2 can be administered to start a pulse. OR if you have the funds GHRP-2/mod GRF(1-29) to create a strong pulse. Ten minutes later you can administer synthetic GH. If the dose is correct the body will see this as one big and a bit prolonged pulse."

"
    I would suggest 100-250mcg of GHRP-2 w/ 100mcg to 500mcgs of mod GRF(1-29) if you have it... wait 10 minutes and inject 2iu - 4iu of synthetic GH. You need time off when the pulses and GH round shape come back down to reset stat5b signalling.

If you have 8iu of GH I would split it across three dosings a day"

ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FROM MY FRIEND AND NOW MENTOR IN THIS FIELD.. DAT !!! If he informs me that I must remove this info.. It will be GONE instantly !! I will not be one to anger him by using his advice without his permission !!!

So soak it up... It's all truths.. anyone saying anything different HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING !!!

**All info in this post is from DATBTRUE and should not be used without his permission.. it is in Fact COPYRIGHTED**

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    DATBTRUE Really knows his stuff about this subject. I learned a lot from him for my cjc/ghrp-6 cycle.

fm2002 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post
    Hahahahaha WHOEVER said that OBVIOUSLY KNOWS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE .. it is BEST to inject Human Growth Hormone 3 times PER DAY !!! 7 DAYS A WEEK !! It's about recreating your body's own NATURAL GH PULSE.. to start that you must first understand a bunch of things..

A friend of mine let me know this;

"Studies have demonstrated that if some GH is administered during a time when a natural pulse is occurring the body will see this as one big pulse that gets up and down and will not interfere or give negative feedback such that subsequent natural pulses are inhibited. So a little GH can be give "in phase" (i.e. during a rising natural pulse) and there will be no interference with continued natural GH release.

If the GH is administered out of phase (i.e. during a trough when GH pulse is not naturally occurring) then there will be negative inhibition of natural GH release.

Now the amount of GH to be used is significant. If it is too high it will be elevated for too long..."

"The mode of administration is important. IM is a quicker release then subcutaneous. The best mode of release is via IV. All of the GH hits at the same time w/ IV and in fact a 20iu dose is considered pulsatile because it is in and out in a short period of time."

"Okay now that you understand that I want you to understand that rather then wait around for a natural pulse to occur (difficult to know) we create one with a GHRP. The one we are choosing is GHRP-2.

GHRP-2 will turn down the influence of somatostatin. Remember we have pulses in part because somatostatin (the inhibiting hormone) is turned on and it stops GH release. GHRP-2 when it is injected will reduce somatostatin's influence at that moment and increase GHRH's (the positive hormone) influence.

So GHRP-2 can be administered to start a pulse. OR if you have the funds GHRP-2/mod GRF(1-29) to create a strong pulse. Ten minutes later you can administer synthetic GH. If the dose is correct the body will see this as one big and a bit prolonged pulse."

"
    I would suggest 100-250mcg of GHRP-2 w/ 100mcg to 500mcgs of mod GRF(1-29) if you have it... wait 10 minutes and inject 2iu - 4iu of synthetic GH. You need time off when the pulses and GH round shape come back down to reset stat5b signalling.

If you have 8iu of GH I would split it across three dosings a day"

ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED FROM MY FRIEND AND NOW MENTOR IN THIS FIELD.. DAT !!! If he informs me that I must remove this info.. It will be GONE instantly !! I will not be one to anger him by using his advice without his permission !!!

So soak it up... It's all truths.. anyone saying anything different HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE SAYING !!!

**All info in this post is from DATBTRUE and should not be used without his permission.. it is in Fact COPYRIGHTED**
    Deuce I commented on another post you had which said the same thing you say above of how HGH works better when stacked with GHRP. My response below was taken from DAtbrue as well, but conflicts with yours. It's my understanding HGH conflicts with GHRP/CJC-1295 Especially when you take the two at or near the same time. This was taken from Dat:

[Well first off for Vic's question, once you get up above 4iu of synthetic GH a day I think that the negative feeback will inhibit GH induced release at the pituitary by CJC-1295/GHRP-6.

What do we mean by that?

GH in circulation can feedback on the Hypothalamus and the Pituitary. Since we don't need the hypothalamus to give us GHRH (because we supply that with the CJC-1295) we are less concerned with THAT particular inhibition. We can still maintain a concern because GHRP-6 acts in part to also induce further release of GHRH from the hypothalamus but for the most part we have in our syringe THE hypothalamic hormone responsible for GH release so when we inject it, it travels directly to the pituitary and exerts it's effect.

The problem though is GH inhibition at the pituitary. The somatotrophs (i.e. cells in the pituitary that release GH from internal stores) have many types of receptors on the cell membrane. Among those types is the growth hormone receptor (GHR). So GH in circulation can bind to a receptor on the very cells that secrete it in the first place. When this occurs it invokes certain mechanisms that result in the somatotroph ceasing GH release.

There is nothing about our CJC-1295/GHRP-6 protocol that bypasses the negative feedback mechanisms at the pituitary. If a decent amount of synthetic GH is in our system some of it will bind to a receptor on the somatotroph in the pituitary and any subsequent administration of GHRH (in the form of CJC-1295) will be without influence or effect.

So if you are at a bodybuilding dose level in your cycle it is wise to not use both CJC-1295 and GH at least in the same 24 hours.

How about if you run synthetic GH every other day can CJC-1295 be used in those off days?

We can't rely on the studies that spell out inhibition for us because they don't apply to us, because with CJC-1295 we don't need the hypothalamus to get things going...we just need the pituitary to no longer be under the influence of synthetic GH.

I believe (as of today 11/1/08) until I see evidence to the contrary that CJC-1295 will have some effect if used on days when synthetic GH is not used. It may prove to be not as potent as it would be if you waited 2-3 days for the GH "hang over" to clear but IMHO it should still be effective.]

It does point out 4iu's or above would be needed to inhibit GH induced release at the pituitary by CJC-1295/GHRP-6 so I guess if you were below this amount and you seperated the two you could stack with decent results, but you say to stack the two within a short period of time which is in total contrast of this opinion.

What are your thoughts ? Have I mis understood what Dat has been saying ?

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    If you dont mind me asking what kind of GH are you running? And what does your post injection meal look like? Good luck with everything!

sp00ledup is offline Banned
    The first bad side affect for me was the forehead headaches. Then came the stiff/puffy fingers and feet.

I backed down again from 2iu to 1.5 iu ED. I appear to be very sensitive to this stuff.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    I believe JinNtonic *could be* sourcing the profile of HGH on st****d.com. It states their that "pulsing" EOD when in referance to actual HRT in children, can improve HGH's effects on actual growth. As well as natural GH levels when no-longer supplementing the body with GH provided by the doctor.

"There was a study done on continuous HGH use vs. every other day injections (ED vs. EOD for the sake of brevity), with a equal total weekly dose. Although it´s counterintuitive, every other day injections produced better total growth in the kids in this (2 and 4 year long) study. Take a look at these graphs:

Growth velocity of children treated with alternate day HGH (the darker bars) or with a daily HGH regimen before, during, and 2 yr after stopping therapy. Values are the mean ± SD. *, P < 0.05; **, P < 0.01.(10)

Pretreatment and cumulative 4-yr growth velocity of children treated with alternate day HGH ( the darker bars) or with a daily HGH regimen. Values are the mean ± SD. *, P < 0.00 (10)

Shooting HGH every other day more accurately replicates the pulsile frequency of HGH, and thus gave better results for growth (height) deficient children, HGH pulsatility is necessary for proper function of the HGH receptor.(10) Dosing in the EOD nature reduces incidence of any sort of withdrawal problems associated with normal HGH use, including regression or retardation of growth after cessation of therapy.

Therefore, I feel very comfortable speculating that the use of HGH in this manner, which more closely simulates the natural secretion pattern of it, allows the HGH receptors and the rest of the body to more efficiently recover from it, and this will result in much more muscle growth over time (although height was examined in the previous study). My recommendations therefore are 2 shots per day of .028iu/kg of bodyweight, taken every other day, for a minimum of 3months, and preferably for 2-3x that long, and preferably with the other synergistic compounds we´ve just taken a look at."

Just looking at one, of many views.

Take care.
    Last edited by ScreaM; 11-10-2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: removing web address

Blog Entries
    i dont know shit about GH but just wanted to chime in support to my brotha from maine......give it hell man......take no prisoners....

Quote Originally Posted by ScreaM View Post
    If you dont mind me asking what kind of GH are you running? And what does your post injection meal look like? Good luck with everything!
    Yellow tops.. Syntrom... It's my Breakfast.. 1cup of Oats, 6eggwhites/4whole eggs, and debating adding in a raisin bran muffin.. just for an extra slam of sugar and carbs and since it's off-season bulking.. it wont effect me at all.. THE MORE FOOD THE BETTER !! Oh and I make my muffins.. without!! Sugar.. comes out JUST FINE !! I have tried it with Splenda... ICK !! No sugar tastes WAAAAY Better and you get sugars from the raisins soooooo... that sweetens it enough for me !!

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I wish you Good Luck.

paddy155 is offline Member
    Look forward to seeing some pic's mate.

Test247 is offline Associate Member
    I got generic yellow tops, supposed to be Jintropin. I got 100iu to test it out. I have some legit stuff from my doc that costs 2 arms and 2 legs. 15IU Pen. This stuff doesnt seem nearly as strong. I stepped upto 2.5IU today (4th day and finished my first 10iu bottle) and I don't have the well being feeling yet I would get at 1.5iu daily on the "Pen." Granted its 10x the cost almost.

Was planning on using this with a long test/deca cycle after taking a few months off. I never have had sides from GH, but I've never used high doses...

Got 2 bottles of IGF too...

10iu's for 1 day is NOT going to kick shit into gear.. do you know anything about GH bro??

Listen, it's about pulsation... it's time to work dude... it does not happen overnight... so bump it an EXTRA Iu a day.. that's it... banging friggen 10iu's isn't going to do anything for one but WASTE 10iu's....

It takes a good 2-3 weeks before the first stuff starts happening... tingly hands happens I have heard from 4iu's and up for GENERIC Stuff.. so try 4 iu's if you must for 5 days and then tell me how you feel... ok??

DON'T WASTE 10iu's BRO !!!

Remember it is ABOUT TIMING and PULSATION !!

Here's the MOST Recent Pics I have.. about 6 weeks Old... I am Teeny Bit Leaner..

THE WHEELS as of 6 weeks ago...

Here's front upper BODY.. again 6 weeks old..

Yes I know I need NEW Pics.. lol.. BUT.. I can say I am looking a little bit better as far as the muscle and fat loss is concerned... I'll work on it.... next couple weeks or so.. I am right straight out...but I PROMISE to get em up...

Any side yet DEUCE?

Somebody ban this p.o.s. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gnico88 View Post
    who the **** do you think your talking to ***** lips. first of all i asked you about syntrom thats all. Secondly all the shit you are on is going to your head. I saw your pictures and the only olympic stage you will be on is the special olympics. Its always the loudest one that cant even bust a grape in a fruit fight. You think your tough make your way to chicago and look me up bitch. I would come to maine but theres nothing but queers and steers, so aafter i kicked your ass i would have nothing to do.
    come on tough guy.. talk your game on the internet... send me your address.. unless.. you are.... scared...

You couldn't kick my ass buddy.. i'd feed a fvckin clip of 5.56 through your body and have it shaking and you'd be begging me to ease up as i lock n load the 2nd 30rnd in.. just to riddle ur skull so MOMMA DOESN'T GET AN OPEN CASKET... Steers and queers.. hahahahaha go steal another line from a MOVIE.. Candy ass.. hahahahaha... that's TEXAS from what they say in FMJ.. and. btw..

i will make my way to chicago.. think i wont.. ADDRESS... NOW !!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, we're trying.. flaming isn't going to be allowed.. new rule.. oh wait.. no we've had that policy for years..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Duece - time for an update bro. How is it going?

and your back up!!!!

UPDATE Time.

**Ok quick Update.. I am 20iu's in... so far.. been dealing with what I have associated as HGH sides..These sides were MASSIVE HEADACHES, AND Hot flashes/sweating... they have dulled in intensity.. i took 2 days off to assess whether it was or wasn't the HGH giving me the sides I speak of.. they did cease in major intensity and volume, and returned when i did my next slam of HGH.. so I did 2 days and took another day off.. yesterday and resumed HGH protocol today... it's been 4 hours since my shot and I have pounded 1 liter of water after the shot and consumed approximately another .5liters of water.. it has seemed to bring the headache from an intense slam to a tiny dull roar.. what could have been causing the headache is either dehydration OR A spiked High Blood pressure.. but... My blood pressure is PERFECT. 127/78 ..

So here I am SCREAMING ALONG on 500mgs of Test.. Human Grade CYP. In 1 wk.. I transition and start 30mgs ED of DBOL along side 150mgs EOD of NPP .. running the dbol for 5weeks.. 35 days.. and at which point in week 4 I will kick up the Testosterone amount to 1250mgs EW(250mgs EW of Test Enanthate , 50mg ED of Prop, and 650mgs of a 5blend Sust Mix Test dosed at 325mgs per ML.)--- I call this my (MINOR TEST BLEND OVERKILL) and Up the NPP to 100mgs ED and switch the oral around to accommodate and hit with VAR.. At a minor 50mgs ED... all along slowly EVER SO SLOWLY increasing the amount of HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE I administer.

If those who are paying attention KNOW I am in a serious BULKING Phase.. AAS are an experiment I really DO NOT want to hear ANYONE question my thought process nor critique my cycle This is NOT what this Thread is for. This thread is for the people who are interested to FOLLOW ALONG through my Bulking Experiment and learn a few things. What I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR is .. "DUDE YOU ARE TAKING WAAAY TOO MUCH" Uh-huh and which Mickey Mouse Steroid book did you happen to read that in?? I am tired of BEING FLAMED by people who are playing the same exact DART GAME I am... There is NO SET RULE on how much of ANYTHING A person should/could/would take.. like i said. It is all an experiment to allow you to surpass genetic composition to be THE BEST you can BE. We ARE ALL GROWN MEN HERE.. So I require that it be treated as such.. You don't like what MY CYCLE LOOKS LIKE then DO NOT COMMENT.. IF you do not agree with what I am doing with MY BODY. Then DO NOT COMMENT.

This Thread was MADE for One Reason and ONE REASON ONLY... For those interested in Following in the changes of my body from supplementing the Human Growth Hormone and GHRP-2 into my regularly scheduled program.

To all those following, I promise not to let you down and you should start to see changes here soon.. I am DOING A Christmas Photo Update which will put me 8 weeks in on the HGH and exactly 4 weeks in on THE BULKING Cycle.. so Things will be a turning at that point and time...

the headaches are from intracranial pressure(stroke). its different than your nomal BP. also with your doses(dont get pissed) with the nor19 you might have a progesterone gyno problem that the GH helps push along. ive never in my life had leaky nips until i ran 8iu gh with 400mg test e and 400mg of tren e. and ive ran that cycle a couple times. anyways, get some caber and letro if you already dont have it. anyways, im excited for you. keep on keeping on.
    Pete

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    I am following you.
    Just sorry I cannot give you any advices since I have no experience with the drugs you are using.

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    I too am following this thread as I just started my cycle:

4iu blue top ed for 12 months
    60mg dbol wk 1-5
    500mg test e wk 1-12
    600mg npp wk 1-12
    will throw some methyl tren in the mix from time to time

then 4 months in i will be running:
    test prop/mast/tren ace :] doses will be figured out later..

Anyway I'm excited to see this thread since I am running some similar compounds etc... GOOD LUCK AND AWESOME THREAD!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information