Armythug is offline New Member

Cool HGH & Taking a break?

Hi Guys

just looking some advice/thoughts here.

I've been using HGH since April 2009, and in that period i've ran 2 cycles of roids whilst on the HGH.
    Coming to the end of my 2nd cycle this month.
    I had started low and am now up to 6IU's per day without any sides.(This took a while as sides took along time to go)

Should i now take a break from the HGH? i can afford to keep going on if i should but taking a 3month break from roids, and will be starting my PCT cycle after.

My Stats: 41yrs, 5'7, 91kg, been using the HGH 5on/2off. Have been using Slin, 3ius after first 3ius of HGH in morning and then 10ius of Slin PWO on workout days only. Put on a solid 6-7kg since april 09.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If you can afford it, I'd definitely keep running the HGH, especially during PCT.

juice7 is offline New Member
    Should you cycle HGH or not? If you do decide to stop, what should you take to prevent your own levels from crashing and workouts taking a hit?

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice7 View Post
    Should you cycle HGH or not? If you do decide to stop, what should you take to prevent your own levels from crashing and workouts taking a hit?
    dont need to take anything for crashing cause there is no crash. and you dont have to cycle GH

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    You've only been on HGH for 7 months and the shortest amount of time should be 6 months. You're barely past the minimum time. Keep going if you can afford it. It's awesome stuff isn't it?

Armythug is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    You've only been on HGH for 7 months and the shortest amount of time should be 6 months. You're barely past the minimum time. Keep going if you can afford it. It's awesome stuff isn't it?
    Yea thats what i thought.. i'll keep running it at least a year if not longer and working my way up to 8iu's per day.
    Funny some of my local gym members think you only need to run it a month or two! How wrong they are and what a waste of money.

I'm in for the long haul, starting to see good changes. Been slow but well worth it.

Thanks for the info guys.

Thread Information