Ohio17 is offline New Member

HGH Injection Sites = Tough and Dosage?

Hello there. I took HGH a about 4 months ago and stopped as I got sick, laid off work etc. Now I'm back in the groove, I went back to the spot around my belly button where I'd pull the skin and try and shoot "under" the first layer in the "pocket" however all around my belly button is alot tougher than previosly. I actually used a clip to get a better grip and pull back. Is this normal, are there any better injection sites?

Also I have 30 Gauge 1/2 CC syringes, I figure to take 2x a day one in morning and one at night, and fill to the 15 unit level each time on the syringe. Correct level?

I'm 32, lift 4-5x per week, cardio 2-3x. Just doing this to look better and get more cut, no shows, comps etc. Any help would be appreciated.

I knew all this information when I was doing this previously, however just drawing a BIG blank on everything. Thank!!!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I don't have a problem shooting sub-q in the stomach, even when pretty lean. So I'm not sure what the problem is.

I wouldn't take your HGH at night. Morning/mid afternoon are good times to start.

The 15unit level on a slin pin tells us nothing, because we don't know how much liquid you used to reconstitute it.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    it sounds to me like you were injecting in the same spot over and over and over again. so now you have scar tissue. dude you can shoot SUBQ all over you legs too. and dont forget that you can go to IM anywhere on your body. hope that helps

peteroy01...all over your legs as well? Any help or insight on this?

D7M...would you suggest one shot in the AM and the next in the afternoon? I was doing right before bed on the prior time. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio17 View Post
    peteroy01...all over your legs as well? Any help or insight on this?
    you can shoot subq anywhere you can pinch skin.

most people choose to dose in the am and in the afternoon because thats when cortisol levels are at their highest during the day. also dosing in the afternoon apposed to dosing at night still lets your body have the chance to make its nightly pulses.

peteroy, I appreciate the insight...I can still pinch skin around the belly button area, but it does not "seperate" like it one did. Still ok just to grab around the belly button even though I'm pulling up whats underneath?

I used to be able to pul land "seperate" like i can around my pec right now, just have put on a little weight by not keeping the diet clean.

sure. as long as the GH gets in your body(except orally) it really doesnt make a crap where it got in.

Thanks Peteroy01...you seem alot more informative than the person who showed me the HGH ropes about 10 months ago, I wonder what else i could be doing wrong with it. Mind if i PM you to get everything right?

Send it

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    You can shoot anywhere laterally across the belly button. It's advised to stay at least 1" away from the belly button. The fat tends to be thicker right at the belly button and thins out radially outwards. Start further out from the belly button see if that helps.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ohio17 View Post
    Hello there. I took HGH a about 4 months ago and stopped as I got sick, laid off work etc. Now I'm back in the groove, I went back to the spot around my belly button where I'd pull the skin and try and shoot "under" the first layer in the "pocket" however all around my belly button is alot tougher than previosly. I actually used a clip to get a better grip and pull back. Is this normal, are there any better injection sites?

Also I have 30 Gauge 1/2 CC syringes, I figure to take 2x a day one in morning and one at night, and fill to the 15 unit level each time on the syringe. Correct level?

I'm 32, lift 4-5x per week, cardio 2-3x. Just doing this to look better and get more cut, no shows, comps etc. Any help would be appreciated.

I knew all this information when I was doing this previously, however just drawing a BIG blank on everything. Thank!!!

do a google search on sub q injects. there are many areas you can try. I always did mine in my stomach area for ease of use.

sizzlechest is offline Member
    you really cant get fully under the skin in the stomach area unless you are super lean. One of the reasons you do HGH is to help with fat loss. I dont think shooting into belly fat makes that much of a difference. just my $0.02.

I noticed localized fat reduction when shooting HGH into the belly. My stomach got leaner.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    pete (or anyone else) u can shoot gh IM??

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickdiesel View Post
    There are many posts about this, if you do a quick search. Here are a few links to start you off:

HGH and HCG intramuscular injection?

Intramuscular GH? New research suggests it's best
    Last edited by lawstudent007; 11-23-2009 at 03:27 AM.

I have good experience with IM injections of HGH. Got good results but I didn't get the localized fat loss around the belly. Went back to subq around the belly for localized fat loss benefits.

lawstudent007 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    I have good experience with IM injections of HGH. Got good results but I didn't get the localized fat loss around the belly. Went back to subq around the belly for localized fat loss benefits.
    How significant was your localized fat loss? There seems to be a debate as to whether or not this actrually occurs...Also, what was your total bf% before you started injections?

JimInAK is offline Member
    I took sub-q HGH shots in the belly area, always about 1" or more away from my belly button, until my weight loss was such that I had a difficult time finding adequate fat on my abdomen. (I always move the shot location around).

I then started taking my sub-q shot in the thigh, as I have always had a location on my upper-outer thigh, that had an adequate fat reserve for the shot.

For me, I find a place where I can "pinch an inch"... then I'm good to go.

The localized fat loss was primarily in the belly are where I pinned. How do I know? I calipered chest, tri, abs, back, thigh before and during my subq. The fat thickness in my belly, where I was subq injecting, went down the fastest. If I was to lower my body fat through diet/cardio I should have a more constant fat loss through out the body areas that I measured. Everything being the same, except the HGH shots subq into the belly, I was able to lower my belly fat.

I have read differing opinions about localized fat loss. That's why I decided to at least measure the fat thickness as a comparison. I know that we're all different and react differently to HGH. For me, I'm sticking with subq mainly because I like the localized fat loss. For the individuals more interested in the anabolic affects of HGH I think IM is better.

Quote Originally Posted by mickdiesel View Post
    i shoot IM most of the time now. i noticed that after working my dose up to 8iu subq, then i went to IM and it was like i was shooting 10iu. so my guess is that if i dose the same and get more sides with IM then IM is the most beneficial for growth. personally i dont know if it makes a differnerence in fat loss.

Thread Information