Thread: HGH question

playboii is offline Senior Member

HGH question

ok so i've been on HGH for the past 6 months I finished by cycle in august and ended pct beginning of september...& i continued to stay on hgh so far...now yesterday I came across a post in another forum saying that HGH is pretty much worthless if you are not saying any AAS with it...i am on 5ius mon-fri sat&sun off...so how accurate is that statement am i wasting my money by staying on HGH? i plan on starting my next cycle in april..so should I stay on or discontinue?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    how can elevated igf-I level be a waste of money? sure in combination with aas you get more bang for your buck, but you can,t stay on gear all the time(allthough i do )

-rodge

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    It depends on your goals. Hgh at 5 iu's per day 5on/2off is solid, but the normal parameters apply. Age, weight, diet, etc. I see more pros then cons.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    HGH/IGF grows new muscle tissue. AAS makes existing muscle tissues bigger. HGH gives you great benefits like soft tissue repair, better mental acquity, better skin, sense of well being, etc. If muscles are purely what you're after then AAS is superior in increasing overall size. I personally don't think you're wasting your money.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    anyone who says GH is a waste when off cycle. doesnt know much about it. just because you dont see instantaneous results, doesnt mean its useless. Scotchguard listed most of the benefits of HGH. it also has the fat loss benefit as well.

JimInAK is offline Member
    For me, HGH is absolutely NOT a waste of money off cycle.

Thread Information