midnight777 is offline Associate Member

storage of unmixed hgh

I keep my unmixed hgh in the fridge,,,, how long is it good for... thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most is good for 1 year
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    ive got a full kit of jins in my fridge, that is probably 2 years old. im wondering if its even worth running it at a higher dose. or is it garbage all together??

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member
    How long can you keep unmixed hgh out of the fridge? At room temp? Plus how sensisive is unmixed hgh to travel? (Getting shaken etc)

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member
    ?????????

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Unmixed HGH in room temperature is good for a while. Not a year but couple to several months. That's expensive stuff keep it in the fridge if possible. I carry mixed HGH with me all the time. I pin early in the am and carry my afternoon shot in a hard eye glasses case in my gym bag. There's no air in the syringe so there isn't a lot of turbulence shaking the HGH. I wouldn't toss it around or anything. about 10 hours after my first injection I pin the second HGH shot. No problems so far.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    Unmixed HGH in room temperature is good for a while. Not a year but couple to several months. That's expensive stuff keep it in the fridge if possible. I carry mixed HGH with me all the time. I pin early in the am and carry my afternoon shot in a hard eye glasses case in my gym bag. There's no air in the syringe so there isn't a lot of turbulence shaking the HGH. I wouldn't toss it around or anything. about 10 hours after my first injection I pin the second HGH shot. No problems so far.
    an eye glass case. thats a great idea.

Thread Information