tigeredge is offline Junior Member

Can HGH be run on it own after a bit?

or has it always got to be run with juice/ fat burners to yield good results

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tigeredge View Post
    or has it always got to be run with juice/ fat burners to yield good results
    Can you be more specific?

Best

T

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    I am on 5iu ed of gh right now without any anabolics but it depends on why you want to run it gh is pretty mild as far as results go IMO.

bigBuldog is offline New Member
    yes you can. you can be easy on hgh all year. if you have money

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Can you be more specific?

Best

T
    can it be run on its own after a few moths to achieve you goals whether its fat burning or muscle gain or both

Quote Originally Posted by bigBuldog View Post
    yes you can. you can be easy on hgh all year. if you have money

was you carrying on gaining lean mass and burnin fat

Someguy123 is offline Member
    GH will work as a fat burner by itself. but i wouldnt expect a lot of muscle gain. although even thats debateable. ive been on GH for about 6 weeks now, at 3.3iu a day. and ive put on 12pounds already, and an inch on my biceps. still cant explain that one myself??

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    GH will work as a fat burner by itself. but i wouldnt expect a lot of muscle gain. although even thats debateable. ive been on GH for about 6 weeks now, at 3.3iu a day. and ive put on 12pounds already, and an inch on my biceps. still cant explain that one myself??
    When people put forth a exorbitant amount of money , they tend to be more disciplined in other aspects of there daily routines .

That's a possible explanation of better than usual results with HGH .

Then using 0 as current baseline for hgh and adding 3.3 . The effects of 6 weeks of 3.3 can be rewarding .

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I've been on HGH for a year @ 5iu/ed. Did a sustanon cycle and got good results. I kept 15lbs of lean body mass out of 25lbs. I wasn't as fast at that weight so I dieted myself back to 5lbs of gain. Still lean but not as strong. The only thing I'm on now is HGH. I feel great. My goal is just to feel good and have a higher quality of life. HGH definitely does that for me.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I can't think of any reason to ever come off GH provided you can afford it and know what you are doing.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    start here, then post any questions that remain:

My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super22 View Post
    Address some benifit factots but for the most part that sticky doesnt answer any of my questions,,,great info though
    what are your other questions?

I'll answer what I can, but there are literally thousands of threads on here about HGH, so don't be afraid to use the search button and read, read, read.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Super22 View Post
    I have read and read..but honestly the more i read, the more i get confused sometimes.

1. Why is HGH anti ageing when it raises your metabolism and dont we all know that thats not good for long life..Less you eat...the longer you live..Slower metabolism the longer you live?? Is this not correct? Not necessarily. We can probably all think of people with "fast metabolisms" who live a long life.

2. When they said..dont come off? Does that mean you stay on HGH? For good? If you have the money, you could stay on indefinitely, imho. If you can't afford it, you can just cycle it. No pct needed.

3. I read about some of the potential sides so the thread pretty much answered that..Thanks! Good read.

4. How much is a avg cost of a monthly supply of HGH? No price discussion allowed on the board. It's not cheap, but definitely worth it.

5. Do you know anyone that takes HGH year round? What are the benifits of that and wouldnt that be very dangerous. Prostate..Bone groth ..Yes, I do. Benefits? Fat loss and muscle growth in conjunction with AAS. Sure, anything can be dangerous if used improperly. It's important to get regular check ups, bloodwork, etc.

6. What is the #1 benifit of HGH in your opinion..After muscle growth, I'd say the sense of well being I feel on it. But that's just me.

Thanks!
    ^Bolds.

1phatdaddy is offline New Member
    gh can be run by itself the longer you are on the more anabolic it becomes.it is good for your immune system,hair nails overall wellbeing it can cure mild cases of depression, a host of other things just google benefits of gh

TinyTexan is offline Banned
    gh is not a great fat burner by itself. If you are looking for dramatic results either with fat loss or muscle gain you will be disappointed unless you look over long periods of time with plenty of GH. It has great synergy with other compounds though. Good luck

Thread Information