sm15 is offline Associate Member

Making sure i'm good to go

hey guys,
    i've got all my gh in now and started a couple days ago at 4 iu's a day. Planning on running it for 2-3 months and then starting a cycle of aas. I have my diet in check as the gh for 2-3 months is to help me lean up before cycling. The gh will be continued throughout my cycle obviously and probably bumped up to 6 or 8 iu's per day and continued for the remainder of the year after my cycle. The cycle conists of test, tren , and masteron . I was planning on taking clen and t3 during my cycle and i do have a proper pct set up. But after some reading i've decided to take t4 as it seems studies show t4 is what you need for gh especially for fat loss and please correct me if i'm wrong. (I plan on starting the t4 asap). I am looking for some loss of body fat and when i cycle some really lean lean mass gains while cutting. What do you think? any advice and help is much appreciated.

sm15 is offline Associate Member
    whats a good dosage for t4??

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you see HGH sides back down an 1iu and see how your feel after a week or so. You didn't list your AAS dosage or personal stats. Your HGH plan looks good.

Thread Information