18yearoldfreak is offline Junior Member

For the experienced users of GH..

When it fully kicks in around the four to six month mark is it more gradual how you will feel it or is it one day just like wow bam you knows its there type of thing? it obviously sounds like its more gradual if you have to wait four to six months to see full results but i have heard many different opinions so just wanted to see what you guys had to say and see what your experiences were! thanks!

jbb4343 is offline Junior Member
    you already basically asked the same question in another thread. THe members here do read most threads, so they arent going to forget about your other post, and just magically give you an answer, especially with all the BS.

why did you even just post? either answer my question and be helpful or shut the fu ck up.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I never feel GH kick in. If I ramp up too quickly I notice some sides, hands getting numb or sore primarily. If my dosage is right, I don't really feel it, if that makes any sense. it's not like test for instance, where if you shoot suspension you feel like an animal 30 minutes later, or if you shoot prop or a long ester as it starts to build in levels you want to hump anything that moves. Gh works, but for me I just kind of know it's in the background doing it's thing, I never really feel it working.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I never feel GH kick in. If I ramp up too quickly I notice some sides, hands getting numb or sore primarily. If my dosage is right, I don't really feel it, if that makes any sense. it's not like test for instance, where if you shoot suspension you feel like an animal 30 minutes later, or if you shoot prop or a long ester as it starts to build in levels you want to hump anything that moves. Gh works, but for me I just kind of know it's in the background doing it's thing, I never really feel it working.
    That is what i would figure someone would say and thats how i think of it. its just in my body doing good things for me that i cant notice really yet but its just going into the big pot of stuff i use to build muscle and get bigger. how fast will you notice sides if you ramp up to quickly?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    for me within 2 weeks.

thanks for the input man...25,000 posts! wow..so in your opinion big is 8 iu's a good regimen for me? im doing a schedule of all seven days a week doing it in subq my stomach..i have enough to last me a year and ahalf at 8 ius a day..

troublesome is offline Junior Member
    are you sure your gh is real bro? thats allot. i take 4iu per day 5 days a week and i feel like running threw walls, lots of fakes around, some got like 40ius per kit. atleast where i am... i'm considered lucky to have 100iu kits around here no one ever sees them. too many fakes.
    if your using real kits, 5ius is good enough. just my opinion, you dont need 8 ius, at least see how a low dose works for you, like buddy said ^^^ you feel it kick in if you done real gh b4 you know how it feels, i feel it the first week, my sleep pattern changes, im more energized... hope your kits are real if not you aint gona feel shit. btw lots of good guys on here that help you out but some do feel to big to sit in their chair wearing their superman 80s t-shirt so that part sucks u know.

newcityboy32 is offline New Member
    I am taking a combination of test C and hGh (norditropin) both legally prescribed. I have started out the first month on a small dose - 1 iu a day 5/2. After about 2-3 weeks I could really feel the change! I wish I could tell you exactly what the change is other than to say I feel amazing! It has changed my life!!! My IGF-1 has doubled in 4 weeks. I plan on bumping it up to 2 iu this month - and then finally 3 iu. I may be getting such great results because the stuff is real and made in the US. Just the cost is really expensive, but worth every penny!

Thread Information