bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member

GH for Weightlifting!!

..if you make weightlifting,and you need strong bones & joints,how much GH/day would help on this problem?because i know that GH it is very good for joint health!!maybe somewhone knows and post it!!thank you very much!!

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I make weightlifting I use 2-4 iu's/day for bone and joint, for a minimum of 6 months.

yes,i was thinking at the same dose also what others drugs are you using togheter with gh?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you're using high grade US phara stuff 4iu/ed should be good. If you're using blue tops out of China you'll probably need about double that much. I've been on 5iu/ed for a year now. Feeling great. I did a sustanon 250 cycle 6 months into my HGH cycle. Increased my bench from 265lbs to 325lbs. Got really strong, for my standard, during the AAS cycle. Got too cocky and lifted too heavy and tore the heck out of my shoulder. HGH + AAS is a POTENT combination. The HGH helped me keep a good percent of my gains also after PCT. Test will go great with HGH. Then again, almost anything will go good with HGH.

yes i know they work good!!GH is a great drug!!and 2-4 iu's/day for bone and joint, for a minimum of 6 months,like DCannon have said i consider a very good dose for this purpose!!

Thread Information