m3ssias is offline Junior Member

Which peptides for bridging cycles??

Hey Guys,

Im 22yo done 7 cycles (12weekwer) till now.....im pretty massive but in cycle im gettin even more leaner and massive......Lot of gym pals run cruise gear to bridge their cycles.....My test levels after cycle are pretty good to be in a grate shape,and i dont want to ruine them by adding gear year round at this age......So im looking to bridge my cycles with a good peptide.....Although i dont know which to use ....all i want is to maintain my mass and bulk a bit also as off cycle.....Friend of mine suggested Some IGF1LR3 for this purpose,at 50mcg ed 3 hours pre workout IM at the muscles that gonna be trained.....Is it cool?Or its better to stick with the basic HGH+Slin plan??(im afraid the Inlulin a bit though....lol)

Thank you guys

m3ssias is offline Junior Member
    bump anyone??

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    22 7 cycles yikesss

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    GH would be the most ideal compound to bridge w/ IMO. However, at your age you're going to want to run a bit of a higher dosage. You would have to build up to 5 - 6iu each day of GH in order to maintain gains, and create muscle mass.... which is pretty pricey..

btw, 7 cycles?? bro, that's heavy. But on the plus side...at least your recovering your natty test post cycle.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    22 and 7 cycles....when did you start? What are your stats?

And, I agree with V-man above.

Thread Information