bob.jacobs is offline New Member

Legit generic HGH with label?

I got some yellow tops with a label. I've gotten yellow tops before but this is first time they had a label on them. anyways i took 10ius last night and didnt get numb hands, or swollen-artheritus-esq feeling knuckles. was wondering if thats a fool proof thing or it effects different people differently. im gonna go get a preg test later tonight to test out if its HCG . anyone have any other ways to test, or ideas or comments?

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legit generic HGH with label?-img00038.jpg   Legit generic HGH with label?-img00039.jpg  

Fantomg is offline Banned
    I've copied/pasted something for ya written by "Gear" (forum moderator) that I believe pertains to your pics. It helped me out quite a bit to read the posts/rules at the top of each section written by moderators, titled "Important". Also, there is a "picture section" on this forum as well. Hope this helps.

*** Everybody Must Read ***
    We all know we are not allowed to post lab names in the open.

From now on, DO NOT POST PICTURES OF PRODUCTS THAT HAVE THE LAB NAME/LAB WEBSITE DISPLAYED ON THE PACKAGING.

For exmaple, if you have a picture of a 10ML vial that has "xxx Pharmaceuticals" on it, don't post that pic. Instead, take another picture from a different angle so you can't see the lab name, or, edit the lab name yourself in paint or photoshop or something like that.

If your product is by a manufacturer that has been approved by the authorities, then the lab name is allowed to be displayed. Example: Organon.

ANY PICTURES OF UGL PRODUCTS THAT HAVE LAB NAMES/LAB WEBSITES DISPLAYED ON THE PACKAGING WILL BE REMOVED.

Any rule we add/enforce is there for your own good.

Stay safe!

-Gear
    Last edited by Fantomg; 01-19-2010 at 10:43 PM.

However - I have the same gear you have there. Your lot #'s and ex date start the same as mine (can't see the whole thing in your pic). Mine are good. I have painful knuckles and got swelling inside the first week from 4iu/day, (see my post from yesterday, "bloating from the get go"). Additionally, I have several friends using these for many months now - both with, and w/o labels. They've even been sent w/o labels on the bottles but still included them on sheets to peel them off and... put them on yourself if you wanted.
    Last edited by Fantomg; 01-19-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I don't think you'll feel the sides after the 1st injection. It could take a couple weeks but i'm sure if you just jump on 10iu's/day off the bat you'll feel sides the 1st week and they wont be pretty lol

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

jbb4343 is offline Junior Member
    that is the same exact stuff i was using when i first started, and they are definately good. I had switched off to generic blues, and now finishing the last kit of yellow tops that i had. guess well see how the next 20 days go if theres any noticable difference between the blue and yellow now.

Am I wrong, or should we ask for that "lab name" be EDITED off his pics?
    Any moderators?... 45 people have viewed this as of this post.

As for as 10iu/day out the gate - Seems highly unlikely you wouldn't get some serious sides. Like Hazard said, maybe not the first couple days etc. But give it a week. I've not read any other way on this forum to test for legitimacy aside from ruling out HCG . Someone else made a point that while the HCG test rules out that hormone, it doesn't mean that it has to be GH, just that it's not HCG. Again - I have the same gear and mine's good. Sides after several days at 4iu. Seen that with/ w/o labels, and w/o labels but they were included in the shipping box. All of the batches were good for my friends here. Good luck on that 10iu when those sides do hit. There is good reason to "ramp up" with this stuff for most.
    Last edited by Fantomg; 01-20-2010 at 10:03 AM.

IGot80HD is offline Junior Member
    ive got the same ish. . . im pretty sure its legit. label doesnt smear when wet (i read thats one way to see if its real). friends swear by it. ive noticed side effects from it within 2 weeks. ie knee joints, gas, acne. and a positive side effect im pretty sure it helped heal the cartilage in my rib. i tore the cartilage between my 9th and 10th rib over a year ago and its been real sore and tender since . . . never fully healed. 1 week of the gh and its almost good as new.

IGot80HD is offline Junior Member
    i edited my post but it didnt/hasnt made the changes.

taking 3.3 IU ed from the get go.
    looking to add 250 test e EW in the coming weeks

Thread Information