goodlifting is offline Associate Member

solvent help please!!

i have igf-Lr3 in 1ml vials. i need to know what the best solvent is to use and how much of it to put in each vial. i also need to know where i can get some solvent. this is my first time reconstituting anything so i really need some advice. thanks guys.

????????

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Use Acetic Acid for IGF-lr3. You can use Bac Water if you plan on using the IGF immediately and not storing it.

im finding it a little difficult to get bw and aa at a pharmacy without a prescription. am i just supposed to order online? and where?

TinyTexan is offline Banned
    Here are some instructions on how to mix or reconstitute IGF-1 Long R3. These instructions assume you have one vile of 1000 MCG of IGF-1 LR3 which is in the lyophilized form.
    Most people use 1ml or 2mls of acetic acid (called AA from here on out) to mix their IGF-1 Long R3. Most IGF-1 kits come with 1 ml or cc of AA.
    After removing the vacuum from the vile (do this by injecting a little air into the vile) of IGF-1 Long R3 slowly drizzle the AA into the vial.
    Try not to let the stream of AA hit the powder directly. Try to let it run down the side of the glass into the powder.

After all the AA is in the vial of IGF-1 Long R3 gently swirl the vial. It is best to let it sit for a while in the fridge where the IGF-1 can continue to dissolve. Never shake your IGF-1 LR3; it is a very delicate peptide.
    Mix/Reconstituting Instructions for IGF-1 Long R3
    A 1 ml syringe is marked like this llll10llll20llll30llll40llll50llll60
    A 1/2 ml syringe is like this llll5llll10llll15llll20llll25llll30
    On a 1 ml syringe each line represents 2 units 2, 4, 6, 8, 10
    On a 1/2 ml syringe each line is 1 unit 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. This makes it easier to measure.
    If you use 1 ml of AA, on a 1 ml insulin syringe, each line is 20 mcg. On a 1/2 ml syringe each line is 10 mcg.
    If you use 2 ml of AA, on a 1 ml pin each line is 10 mcg, on a 1/2 ml each line is 5 mcg…the 5 line is 25 mcg, 10 line is 50 mcg
    Your IGF-1 LR3 is stored in AA solution, nacl or bacteriostatic water is added to dilute at the time of injection. Draw twice as much nacl or bacteriostatic water as IGF-1. So if you draw IGF-1 LR3 to the ten line, draw nacl to the 30 line and you are ready to go.

i've read this sticky before but heres a couple of things i don't understand yet. when it says "each line on a 1ml pin," while describing the use of AA, are they referring to the little ticks that are in units of 2 or the big lines that are in units of ten?

another question: so if i want to shoot about 60mcgs a day of igf out of a 1ml pin with 2ml of AA, i would draw igf/AA up to the big 20 line then draw BW up to the big 60 line?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you can't get AA you can make your own with distilled vinegar, distilled water, sterile vial, and a .22u whatman filter. It's easy and fast.

Thread Information