Thread: Igf-1 lr3

J_SHOCK89 is offline Junior Member

Igf-1 lr3

I want to try this stuff out I hear only great things about it. Some of my friends say they like it even better than GH. I am 6'4 270 with a 18 percent body fat I was just wondering how many mcg should I take and on an insulin needle how many IU's is equivalent to to one mcg. Also what I want to know is if you will see great results without running it with gear. Also where I should take my shots, how I should, and when I should, only want advice from people who have a great understanding of this thanks guys ciao.

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    i just started running the same stuff. one of the main issues i ran into with starting this cycle is finding the correct solvent and making sure i was reconstituting it correctly so educate yourself on that before you buy it. also make sure your diet and training is in line before hand or you will be wasting your money.

start by running maybe 40-50mcgs a day on training days and shoot the same amount right when you wake up on non training days. where you inject doesn't matter too much with igf-lr3. just make sure you are alternating between the usual sites (delt, quad, glute, ect.)

you can gradually increase the dosage but going over 100mcgs a day will be a waste.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    The IGF receptors are in the muscle tissue. They become "active" and ready to absorb IGF immediately after workout. The best time to inject the IGF is right after workout directly into the muscles worked bilaterally. The lr3 floats around for a while in the body looking for IGF receptors. If you shoot when you're not working out the IGF will float around until it finds IGF receptors. The most abundant source of IGF receptors are in your guts. You can grow your guts if you're not careful. The dosage your talking about won't give you a distended gut. If you want most of the IGF to go to building muscles inject directly into the muscles worked. IMMEDIATELY after workout.

BADQ8 is offline New Member
    ive heard that injecting igf-1 30-45 mins before workout is also recommended, what do u guys think?

Thread Information