Thread: hgh effects

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member

Smile hgh effects

Hi guys.
    In relation to the effects of hgh taking 4 month or to kick in. Is this accurate to all the affects such as fat burn?
    Also
    Are their and recomended steroids to take that work well with hgh? Not that I'm usinng hgh any time soon but I won't be messing with insulin . Are steroids still affective?
    Regards
    Marty

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty_4 View Post
    Hi guys.
    In relation to the effects of hgh taking 4 month or to kick in. Is this accurate to all the affects such as fat burn?

Yes, HGH is a long term investment. Don't expect to see any visible effects for a few months. I say "visible" because I felt much better, and slept much better after the first month on.

Also
    Are their and recomended steroids to take that work well with hgh? Testosterone

Not that I'm usinng hgh any time soon but I won't be messing with insulin . ok

Are steroids still affective?
    What do you mean are steroid still effective?

Regards
    Marty
    ^^Bolds above.

Sossy I miss typed. I meant is insulin neededwhen using hgh and steroids ? Or is it just a bonus? I can't find much on how much insulin I would need and when I would take it!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Sossy I miss typed. I meant is insulin neededwhen using hgh and steroids? Or is it just a bonus? I can't find much on how much insulin I would need and when I would take it!
    Insulin is used by very advanced weight lifters to add size. It's a very risky thing to use and I would not advise it. You would need to study up on it's use, invest in a blood glucose meter. Once again, only for the very adanced.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Sossy I miss typed. I meant is insulin neededwhen using hgh and steroids? Or is it just a bonus? I can't find much on how much insulin I would need and when I would take it!
    No you don't need to take slin with HGH/AAS.

Start reading all the threads here on slin, and ask alot of questions before you use.

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    I have to say that when i asked about a good stack for hgh , Test was mentioned to me as well so you may want to read up on it bro.

good luck, stay safe and healthy

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I stacked sustanon 250 (4 ester test) with HGH and got great result. I broke out with acne about 4 weeks in. The problem with the sustanon was that I couldn't tell which ester was causing the acne. If you stick to one ester you can tell how it's affecting your body. Then eliminate the ester that gives you sides.

Maybe -ve not put it across right. But usind insulin is a no for me. I'm not looking to.
    it's not till august I was thinking of starting hgh with test e for ten weeks and anavar from week 8 for say 8 weeks.
    It's for a holidday to mexico in december :-D
    I'm looking to stay on hgh for the forseeable future.

Just so anyyone reading knows. The cycle and substance introduction times etc are just a rough thought. It's all for the future. I"kk check up in when to start using what when a come to the cycle
    Thanks for any help

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I have played with test, tren , winny dbol and deca . I am currently on 900mg of test E/week and now at 5iu 6 on 1 off HGH and have never had better results. Gaining weight stupid fast and I look so lean, not bloated or anything. I am LOVING it. Not only that, even on AAS after 190 pounds was extremely slow to gain anything(I got a 130 pound frame). I am past 190 now and gaining fast, I think is the HGH is making the magic happen. I recommend it.

*Thiago* is offline Junior Member
    So you started at 130lb before AAS ? Whats is your height ?

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I am 5'8. Started working out at 130(always been super skinny as a kid and teen). My first cycle was at 155. I had been working out for a lil over two years at that point.

I meant that if I had never worked out I would probably be around 130. I am now 191, almost 6 years later and a lot of freakin sweat.

Thread Information