aussiecol is offline Junior Member

First ever GH shot this morning

What a bit of a daunting experience when you haven't shot anything up before...

Anyway, just did first inject of 2IUs GH and and within 30 seconds the inject site inflamed and went hard. Inflamation has gone down but still a hard bump under the skin..

Is this normal?

Please say yes....

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiecol View Post
    What a bit of a daunting experience when you haven't shot anything up before...

Anyway, just did first inject of 2IUs GH and and within 30 seconds the inject site inflamed and went hard. Inflamation has gone down but still a hard bump under the skin..

Is this normal?

Please say yes....
    Has it gone away now? and did you inject in the space between the fat and the muscle not in the fat..

Turns out I broke a blood vessel. Nice bruise there now. I guess the small amount of blood when withdrawing needle should have given it away.
    Injected too close to midline, probably only 1 inch from belly button.

IGot80HD is offline Junior Member
    i sometimes get a small amount of blood when pulling out the needle but have only bruised once out of 14+ pokes. no pain. no swelling. no hardening. weird.

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by IGot80HD View Post
    i sometimes get a small amount of blood when pulling out the needle but have only bruised once out of 14+ pokes. no pain. no swelling. no hardening. weird.
    x2 x2

collegefootball87 is offline Junior Member
    i thought that was where you were supposed to shoot it......at 1 inch from you bb......whats the ideal injection site then??

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I always shoot 1+" away from the belly button..... I pull the skin out and inject about a 1/2" down the side from the pinch and stick the needle straight in..... no angle.

Thats my protocol.... seems to be working well for me.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    From what I have read you can inject anywhere you can pinch get it into the pocket you create. People just like the midsection because hgh has the site reduction property so its an added bonus.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    ^you are correct, sir.

Just watched a Dr on Youtube instruct on GH mixing and injecting.
    He injected into his tricep. He also said you could prob inject GH just about anywhere on the body.
    I am injecting into fat in the belly.

What's this about shooting into a pocket?

JimInAK is offline Member
    i used to have bruising issues because the rubber top on the HGH would dull my needle.

i switched to a more expensive BD pin and never had another problem with bruising. i inject no less than 1" away from the side of my belly button. when my belly fat was lower, i used to inject in the upper outside of my thigh, just pinch an inch an go.

i've never had an issue with sinking a 5/16" pin all the way in... and there's nothing there but fat. sometimes a very slight amount of blood, but usually very clean and non-eventful.

Thread Information