Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kigtropin ?

alextg is offline Associate Member

Kigtropin ?

Has anyone heard anything about Kigtropin ? Its supposed to be some sort of new hgh thats being made by Olifen (Beijing) Biotech . If anyone has tried it , i'd like to hear opinions cause most probably thats the hgh my source will bring me ...

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    There's so many ...tropins it makes my head hurt. Let us know if it's good stuff. I've been taking blue top, yellow top, and Jintropin for little over a year and they all work fine. My guess is that if your source is legit, it'll be good stuff.

Got it today ....
    I'll post "results" as soon as start with it ... Im on G-tropin atm and have some new Hyges 10iu bottles aswell ...

Any results?
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Any results?
    It seems they are just another Chinese hgh ... i had the sides of hgh all the way through when i was on Kigtropin.Only used them for a month cause then i changed to hyges 10iu.My source keeps bringing different hgh :P

Quote Originally Posted by alextg View Post
    It seems they are just another Chinese hgh ... i had the sides of hgh all the way through when i was on Kigtropin.Only used them for a month cause then i changed to hyges 10iu.My source keeps bringing different hgh :P
    As long as it is hgh! Thanks for info
    -XL

jing jai

washington4 is offline New Member
    alextg & xtralarg what's up, I sent you guys friend request but I'm ganna leave my eamil because I want tostart taking HGH injections but I need some guidence from people who have actuallly takin it. so please email me at Thanks for ur time bro's -Raphael

Who knows what the Kigs are?
    Last edited by Xtralarg; 08-04-2010 at 03:19 AM.
    -XL

jing jai

washington4 you can always ask whatever u want here or simply send a msg to my inbox
    Xtralarg i only took kigs for a month.Now i have some g-tropins and then i'll try riptropin.
    I got igtropin to try.Its from same lab that makes kigtropin, but igf1-lr3.We'll see how'll that go ...

Jeffers is offline New Member
    have been using ansomone for 5 weeks 5iu eod, now started using kigtropin same dose and have started to get some joint pain,seems to be hitting the spot...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers View Post
    have been using ansomone for 5 weeks 5iu eod, now started using kigtropin same dose and have started to get some joint pain,seems to be hitting the spot...
    What dose are you running the kigs at?
    -XL

jing jai

What dose are you running the kigs at?
    i`m doing the kigtropin the same 5iu eod,using it for fat loss over six months,running it alongside test & tren cycle...

i`m doing the kigtropin the same 5iu eod,using it for fat loss over six months,running it alongside test & tren cycle...
    Let me know how you go on with it please
    Last edited by Xtralarg; 08-04-2010 at 03:20 AM.
    -XL

jing jai

Love this stuff ...really helping to burn fat.... sleeping great 2.5ius ed now

Love this stuff ...really helping to burn fat.... sleeping great 2.5ius ed now
    Well im upto 8iu's now and I am really pleased with the kigs!
    -XL

jing jai

Well im upto 8iu's now and I am really pleased with the kigs!
    unfortunatelly my supplier ran out of kigs so im into riptropin atm ...

unfortunatelly my supplier ran out of kigs so im into riptropin atm ...
    How you finding them?
    -XL

jing jai

How you finding them?
    I think they are same as Kigs ...

I think they are same as Kigs ...
    I think you might be right...the box and vials are the same as the kigs just different printing on them....am i correct?
    -XL

jing jai

I think you might be right...the box and vials are the same as the kigs just different printing on them....am i correct?
    yes sir ! both generics i guess with a fancy label on them ... but they do the trick and they are kinda cheap so that what we want ! i will up my dosage this september as i'll start my competition prep for next May ...

yes sir ! both generics i guess with a fancy label on them ... but they do the trick and they are kinda cheap so that what we want ! i will up my dosage this september as i'll start my competition prep for next May ...
    Youre right they do the trick...I got hold of hyge's recently si I stopped the kigs to do them, as far as i could tell there was no difference!

What dose are you running?
    -XL

jing jai

Youre right they do the trick...I got hold of hyge's recently si I stopped the kigs to do them, as far as i could tell there was no difference!

What dose are you running?
    Atm im doing 4iu 5on2off ... im into hgh for about 4 months now ... my diet is not completely in check but i see that i dont gain any fat at all.Im 5'7 and currently weight around 192lbs, around 12-13%bf . After 3 months , i changed to G-tropins and upped the dose to 5iu and i had terrible CTS ... i couldnt sleep , waking up from numb hands/pains etc , so i reduced to 4iu again and now im on riptropin.
    This September to come i'll start my competition prep , firstly gain weight (hoping to reach 220lbs) and then cut for my competition in May.
    I will be doing "Gh blasts" this September.Its protocol when you get massive amounts of hgh during a weeks time (150iu) ... i will give more info when i will start this whole thing.Ofcourse i will be doing a heavy AAS cycle aswell starting this September.Now im on 500mg test and 300mg tren /wk ...

Intersting....I know a pro who does the blast protocol but he does 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Why dont you post in the thread in the link in my sig so we dont hijack this one and we can chat there......id like to learn more about your gh experiences.
    -XL

jing jai

myturn is offline New Member
    has any one ever tried jintropin aq the kind they say is in liquid form from when it is made to the time it is shipped its made by gensci. Im looking at kits being offered at 150 iu

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Jin AQ's good stuff. There is practically no HGH antibodies formed when using AQ. It's more pure and give great results. It's more spendy than blue tops.

janastasy is offline New Member
    my understanding from a good friend of mine is that jintropin from china rocks if indeed it is legit. tough to get it in the US though. Not sure why you're doing every other day. aside from extra jabs and hassle factor it seems to be far more effective to do every day or even 2x/day.

joe293 is offline Junior Member
    Intersting....I know a pro who does the blast protocol but he does 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Why dont you post in the thread in the link in my sig so we dont hijack this one and we can chat there......id like to learn more about your gh experiences.
    Could you expound on this blast protocol? Is it 10iu's daily two weeks and then two weeks off or higher? Thanks

Microbrew is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joe293 View Post
    Could you expound on this blast protocol? Is it 10iu's daily two weeks and then two weeks off or higher? Thanks
    Would like to know more about this also, sounds interesting.

Micro

souldaddy714 is offline New Member
    Got it today ....
    I'll post "results" as soon as start with it ... Im on G-tropin atm and have some new Hyges 10iu bottles aswell ...

I just got the same one! Can you tell me how to mix it with the water?
    Is it 1 cc per vial or 2 cc per vial.
    If I use 1cc my dose is 10iu if I do 2cc then its 20iu? Confused! Bottom line is I want to do 20iu a day

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome SoulDaddy....
    you might want to start a whole new thread for this question
    have you read the threads by RedBaron?

joe293 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by souldaddy714 View Post
    I just got the same one! Can you tell me how to mix it with the water?
    Is it 1 cc per vial or 2 cc per vial.
    If I use 1cc my dose is 10iu if I do 2cc then its 20iu? Confused! Bottom line is I want to do 20iu a day
    The amount you add to the vial doesn't matter. You're simply reconstituting a powder. If you add 1cc of BAC Water then you will have 10iu's (1cc) of reconstituted HGH in 10iu's of water. Thus every iu will equal one iu of GH. If you put 2cc (20 iu's) of water in there you will still have 10 iu's of reconstituted GH but it will be in 20 iu's of water. Hence every 2 iu's of solution you take out will only be 1 iu of reconstituted GH.

benchingover500 is offline New Member

Blast GH method

Atm im doing 4iu 5on2off ... im into hgh for about 4 months now ... my diet is not completely in check but i see that i dont gain any fat at all.Im 5'7 and currently weight around 192lbs, around 12-13%bf . After 3 months , i changed to G-tropins and upped the dose to 5iu and i had terrible CTS ... i couldnt sleep , waking up from numb hands/pains etc , so i reduced to 4iu again and now im on riptropin.
    This September to come i'll start my competition prep , firstly gain weight (hoping to reach 220lbs) and then cut for my competition in May.
    I will be doing "Gh blasts" this September.Its protocol when you get massive amounts of hgh during a weeks time (150iu) ... i will give more info when i will start this whole thing.Ofcourse i will be doing a heavy AAS cycle aswell starting this September.Now im on 500mg test and 300mg tren/wk ...
    What the benifit of this method? Can I do it with 2 IU a day CJ 1293, 200mcg T3, 40 mg stanzol, and clen for cutting before a competition?

jaketh3snake is offline New Member
    Hey how much were you getting the igtropin kits back in the day? I found a way to get them shipped in from china. The kigtropin is legit and I'm already feeling the usual side effects of gh from it (1month in). But the igtropin is almost triple the cost of a gh kit...

Oh and sorry for bringing up a dead thread but thought you would be the one to ask since your experience with it.

tubbs7447 is offline New Member
    I have never done any of this. I dont know how to even start. When I see start out with 8iU I have no idea what that means or how to inject I need somneones help.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbs7447
    I have never done any of this. I dont know how to even start. When I see start out with 8iU I have no idea what that means or how to inject I need somneones help.
    So you picked up HGH @ 20yrs of age with no clue how to use it!?! Not smart.

Don't start with 8ius!!!!!!!!!

Could we Skype Chat or IM or anyway you wanna talk? So you can teach me?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbs7447 View Post
    nobody is going to spoon feed you. And what you have is garbage and should not be injected. Besides the damage it will do it do to you at 18. Throw it away or sell it to someone else
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tubbs7447
    Best to keep Q&A here so you can get greater input and feedback from all the members here.

As Gixx said, your product is probably NOT real GH. Real GH is not easy to get and there are many counterfeits.

What do you hope to gain from GH that you couldn't get from a proper nutrition and training plan?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    when I used kigtropin I'm pretty sure it was nothing at all. if you're LUCKY it won't be anything and you might get a nice placebo effect, if you're unlucky it could be a number of harmful chemicals. throw it out

I havent bought it yet. Kigtropin.com you think this site is legit? I am going to do roids its just either this or stuff from a guy at a gym

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information