collegefootball87 is offline Junior Member

HGH kick-in time??

hey guys, ive been reading up on HGH cycles and have noticed that some people say there is a "kick-in time" for HGH....and that is why it is preferred to run HGH before AAS.....was wondering what that time period is about and when i can expect the HGH to take off.....wouldnt be running more than 3iu a day for my first use with it. thanks!

collegefootball87 is offline Junior Member
    id be shooting with a 28 guage 1/2" thanks to the advice i got.....sub q an inch on either side of belly button.....any other advice??.....no PCT needed and am trying to optimize the HGH during this offseason....plan on running it for a total of 3 months! any feedback would be appreciated....my plan is almost complete!

IGot80HD is offline Junior Member
    minimum 6 months and USUAL kick in time is at your 3 month marker. . . thats why a MINIMUM of 6 months is suggested.

if your going to stack it with something ive read test is the way to go (thats the route im choosing). but you should be on the gh for at least 4-8 weeks prior to jumpin on the test.

bottom line. 3 mos = save your money. you'll get better use paying for hookers than 3 mos gh.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    It kicked in for me in around week 8. Did notice some fat loss by week 6 and had almost all the bad side effects before week 5. now only have stiff and kinda numb hands and sometimes feet and also some wild dreams that never end. I kinda like those and look forward to them

I have just reached 5iu ED yesterday so best is still to come.

btw i am also on Test 900mg/week

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd shoot at least an inch away from your belly button. I think I remember reading to stay 2 inches away.

JimInAK is offline Member

:)

Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    I'd shoot at least an inch away from your belly button. I think I remember reading to stay 2 inches away.
    x2.

i use a 31 ga. x 5/16" long pin. that's all you need.

i've also pinned a fat layer on the outside, upper part of my thigh, if you get to where you're belly fat is getting thin. for me, that's a comfortable shot, although i do the belly shot again, as my fat level is back up.

just gotta pinch an inch....

if you have a tough bottle to extract from or thicker skin, BD syringes are more durable and sharper than other brands, after having to punch through the rubber top of an HGH vial. i've never bruised with a BD setup, but they are a bit more expensive than others.

Thread Information