Thread: hgh and test

odix is offline Member

hgh and test

hi, i recently acquired a kit of somatropin, 6mg bottles, ten pack. I'm using bacteriostic water. I will mix 1ml of bacsteriostic water per 6mb bottle of somatropin. I have read and figured out about 1mg = 3ius = 18ius per bottle.

I am currently 200lbs, maybe 12% bodyfat. I am looking to add bulk more leaning to the lean muscle side with small sizeable bulk(if that makes sense).

I will be running a low dose of test, @ 300 mg Enanthate , 150mg every 3.5 days with maybe tren ace or another more highly anabolic steroid .

my problem is the HGH, ive heard 5 on 2 off, everyday, every other day. it Seems every other day gives more positive results, at a higher dose then every day.

so 5 on 2 off, 3 on 1 off, ED or EOD. my goal is to use 2 bottles a week, or 36ius every week.

what is the best regime for my hgh cycle ? how many ius per day and what day schedule ?

russiandave is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odix View Post
    hi, i recently acquired a kit of somatropin, 6mg bottles, ten pack. I'm using bacteriostic water. I will mix 1ml of bacsteriostic water per 6mb bottle of somatropin. I have read and figured out about 1mg = 3ius = 18ius per bottle.

I am currently 200lbs, maybe 12% bodyfat. I am looking to add bulk more leaning to the lean muscle side with small sizeable bulk(if that makes sense).

I will be running a low dose of test, @ 300 mg Enanthate , 150mg every 3.5 days with maybe tren ace or another more highly anabolic steroid .

my problem is the HGH, ive heard 5 on 2 off, everyday, every other day. it Seems every other day gives more positive results, at a higher dose then every day.

so 5 on 2 off, 3 on 1 off, ED or EOD. my goal is to use 2 bottles a week, or 36ius every week.

what is the best regime for my hgh cycle ? how many ius per day and what day schedule ?
    I am currently on 5iu ed, no days off. Most people do 5/2 for financial reasons. Have you ever used hgh before?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    If you can afford it just stay on HGH 7 days a week.

odix is offline Member
    i can do a kit a month so...whatever that is. 5 iu ED would suffice for a month correct ?

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    If your kits have 180iu like you said and you running 5iu ed you should have enough. (5x30 = 150). You can even run 6 iu ED on a 30 day month. Now let me ask you, why so low on the Test?? Only 300mg /week?? I would think 600 - 900 can do much more for you IMO.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    As long as higher doses are involved all those protocols work well. I've always stuck with running HGH 5 days on 2 days off.

-Gear

odix is offline Member
    well my kit only has 7 6mg bottles, so with 1 cc in them, 7x18iu's per bottle give me 126 ius ;\ they are somatropin 7 pack kits. maybe thats why my friends run it at 3 on 1 off, so 6mg a day for 3 days one off...

my question is, is it better to run higher doses with an OFF or lower doses continuously, i know the point of steroids is to keep your blood levels stables so your body has access to it, same point here ? only shoot on workout days cuz that half life is so quick to. thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    odix:

It's hard to say what protocol works best, so all you can do is look at other users experiences and use that as a guideline. I know the EOD high-dose protocol seems to be popular for bulking. Unless you have some firm evidence on what protocol is best to follow for certain achievements that's about the best advice I can give you.

Good luck.

-Gear

odix is offline Member
    ok, thats what i will do then. its EMD Serono Serotism...heard its the best of the best. I will do EOD 6mg. thanks

Thread Information