bigdog494 is offline Junior Member

hgh and migrains

anyone know if theres a connection or heard of anyone getting headaches or migrains while on gh. been getting them more offten since i been on growth

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    i had dreadfull headaches when i first started hgh within about 1 hour after my first shot. i had to very slowly increase the dose as they wore off. That was about 3 years ago and since then i can use high dosages no problem. Try to google it and see what comes up as i seem to remember it was listed as a side effect in the leaflet that came with the ansomone i started with.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    You on AAS as well???

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How is your blood pressure?

bigdog494 is offline Junior Member
    as of now i am not doing any AAS just the hgh..i gained some weight cause i had knee surgery in december and was layed up..the hgh has cut my recovery time by almost 2 months so i am just doing dieting and therephy for knee..i got blood wrk done the other day and my doc today told me my test levels are 135 and should be between like 400 and 800 and wanna put me on androgel so maybe thats whats causing headachs he said...thanks guys

Therippedone is offline New Member
    You need to watch your blood sugar and your blood pressure on GH. Are you eating carbs anywhere near your injection times?

BADQ8 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Therippedone View Post
    You need to watch your blood sugar and your blood pressure on GH. Are you eating carbs anywhere near your injection times?
    you should not eat carbs lets say 2+hours before injection time? can you clarify why not please. thanks!

Thread Information