gr8gear is offline Associate Member

Nutropin AQ Newbie Question

I am 29yrs old......195-200lbs @ 13%bf (currently). I have been training for 12yrs and have done several AAS cycles.

I recently underwent shoulder surgery and am in my 1st week post op. My weight has dropped drastically (12lbs) as a result of the surgery and I will require 6 weeks of my arm in a sling and then 6 weeks of physical therapy. I have researched HGH for the past few months and now acquired a monthly script for Nutropin AQ at a dosage of 4IU/Day.

My goal is to maintain my weight (while doing cardio and mild weight training) while I recover from this injury. My questions are as follows:

1) Should my dosage start at 2IU/day for the initial month and then increase 1IU/DAY/MON (IE. 4IU/DAY at month 3 & 5IU/DAY months 4-12)?

2) Is 4IU/Day script (issued by a licensed doctor) seem valid prescription to a provider w/ doctor pre-certification & no blood work results?

Please excuse me for asking such elementary questions, but I am very new to the GH world and very eager to learn. I will continue to research the forum on my own, but am welcome to input from experienced members.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

one more thing.........my goal is to go on an AAS Cycle Once my PT is complete. The GH would be at 5IU/Day and AAS would be as follows:

Week 1-14: Test Enanthate 500mg/Week
    Weeks 6-14: Masteron 600mg/Week
    Weeks 8-14: Anavar 50mg/Day (?)
    Weeks 1-14: .25mg of Letrozole /Day

So my provider did not approve dosage.....out of pocket cost is insane ($800 per 30iu). Decided to go generic/ugl.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Don't fret. I've been on generic for almost 14 months and still getting great results.

Thread Information