BADQ8 is offline New Member

HGH + IGF-1 only cycle !!

guys,

just received my HGH + IGF-1 LR3, my cycle will start in 2 weeks time.

HGH 15 vails 16ui each (Pfizer)
    IGF-1 5 vails 5ml each every 1ml= 4ui GH & 50mcg IGF-1

just needed some clearing up to do before starting this cycle.

my trainer insists on injecting IGF after 30 mins of having a meal whereas i rest for 30-40mins and then i start my workout. what do you guys think about that?
    it also says on my IGF box that it works for 16 hrs, my workout timmings will be around 6pm, do you guys suggest i inject hgh in the morning or its ok that i inject before bed time (12am)?

food and IGF-1!! please help me out with this whereas i still dont have a clear view on what/how to eat while on igf-1, and what should i expect from this substance?

also i was thinking of starting the HGH alone for 2-3 weeks then will kick the IGF-1 in, any thoughts or feedback on that would be great! or should i go with the protocol 1-5 11-16 weeks?

guys please do not ignore this post whereas im trying to find more info on igf-1 and couldnt find anything helpful!
    Last edited by BADQ8; 02-20-2010 at 06:23 AM.

Bump

alextg is offline Associate Member
    15 vials of 16iu of hgh is not too much ... u need more hgh to actually do something cause u need to run it atleast 6 months ...

dinko is offline Associate Member
    4IU per day x 30 days = 120 IU x 6 months = 720 IU
    and you have 15 x 16 = 240 IU

dont waste your money on branded hgh. you can find good pharm grade hgh (like glo) in prices you can afford.

i can purchase more hgh if i didnt notice any change, last summer i only used 10 vails and was really satisfied, my igf-1 vail also contains 4ui in every 1ml (5ml vail).

so what do you think about dosages for both? bare in mind my igf-1 is lr3 and its stated on the box that it works for 16 hrs, my workout timmings will be around 6pm, do you guys suggest i inject hgh in the morning or its ok that i inject before bed time (12am)?

carteblanche08865 is offline Junior Member

q's

Just curious as to why you are taking igf along with hgh, considering hgh raises igf by itself? Are you just trying to get the levels up there right off the bat?

thanks

on what ive read that hgh/igf-1/insolin is one hell of a stack, im removing the insolin and just doing a 4ui hgh ed 5 days 2 days off and 50mcg either before workout or PWO on workout days.

BrunkerVic is offline Junior Member
    never inject HGH before bed time

brunker, i know where you going at but if you read the pfizer manual they do say that most ppl inject before bed time.

till now no one answered any of my questions, please guys i need your feedback

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    my trainer insists on injecting IGF after 30 mins of having a meal whereas i rest for 30-40mins and then i start my workout. what do you guys think about that?
    [Response] IGF is injected PWO as soon as possible. Inject the IGF IM bilaterally into the muscles worked. IGF is most effective immediately after a workout.

it also says on my IGF box that it works for 16 hrs, my workout timmings will be around 6pm, do you guys suggest i inject hgh in the morning or its ok that i inject before bed time (12am)?
    [Response] You need to get the IGF into your muscles after hypertrophy. It's the most effective way.

food and IGF-1!! please help me out with this whereas i still dont have a clear view on what/how to eat while on igf-1, and what should i expect from this substance?
    [Response] I eat a carb cycle diet when I'm on IGF.

also i was thinking of starting the HGH alone for 2-3 weeks then will kick the IGF-1 in, any thoughts or feedback on that would be great! or should i go with the protocol 1-5 11-16 weeks?
    [Response] I normally pair the IGF with HGH. I've always had good results.

amazing feedback SG, thanks bro.

carbs diet, u mean high carbs or low carbs diet?

last point, so do u suggest i do 4ui hgh in the morning and 50mcg+4ui PWO (around 8pm) ?

Thread Information