alextg is offline Associate Member

Upcoming cycle ...

Hi there,
    im thinking of doing a cycle starting April (light one cause this coming September i'll do my prep to compete in a BB contest for my first time) and i wonna see what you think and ask some stuff ...

Im thinking of doing a 10wk cycle with
    500mg test /wk
    100mg tren a EOD
    50mg winny ED

Im already 4 weeks into hgh 4iu 6on1off and planning to keep it like that till next year May that i'll compete.

Now , im thinking of adding abit of igf1-lr3 in this cycle to actually try it out (never had any) and i wonna ask about the dosages.
    Is 60mcg ED ok for these 10 weeks (workout days PWO on working muscle , non workout first thing in the morning) or i wont see any results these 10 weeks ?
    Should i be adding something more in my diet during igf1-lr3 intake ?

Thanks for the feedback

stats: age 30, 5'7 , currently weight 180-182lbs , about 12-13%bf

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I have been on HGH for 14 months and did a 8 week IGF cycle about 8 months ago. I got results but honestly, I don't know if it was from the HGH, the diet, the training, or the IGF. As for the dosage 60mcg is good. The timing is good too. Pinning IGF 5 minutes PWO yields better results than 60 minutes PWO.

alextg is offline Associate Member
    I think that its the combo of hgh,igf (+aas),good diet and training that does the difference.We're all in this field for sometime to know that there isnt actually a magic pill that turns you to a beast from one day to an other.

I will give igf1-lr3 a try and i guess that if im satisfied , i'll add it to my prep this September.Is there a minimum/maximum time that you can take igf1-lr3 ?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I take IGF IMMEDIATELY after I'm done working a muscle. The sooner you can get the IGF into the muscle PWO the better. I take the IGF to the gym with me in a hard eye glasses case. As soon as I'm done with a muscle, let's say chest, I go to the a stall in the restroom and pin my chest. Then I go back out and finish tri's or whatever else I'm working. You're gonna be sweaty so make sure you pay attention to keep your area sterile.

Thread Information