Dave_chameau is offline New Member

Insulin as a bridge or into pct ?

I've been reading quite a bit about insulin and I was wondering if using insulin after workout during pct would help keep the gain form a steroid cycle?

or is it better during cycle
    or even after the pct?

since insulin help tu put nutrient in muscle I tought it would make sense to run it after a cycle to keep the gains. I am not affraid to put on some fat since I dont have problem doing cardio and dieting in fact I'm pretty good when it's about dropping fat.

carteblanche08865 is offline Junior Member
    I'm not really into insulin , but I've seen posts saying igf or ghrp/cjc may help you out a little but. Good luck

Dave_chameau is offline New Member
    I guess those would be better but cost wise I think insulin might be better but thank you for your reply.
    Anyone have an opinion about this ?

carteblanche08865 is offline Junior Member
    No problem man. Cost would be prohibitive, especially the igf. Good luck.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt say insulin is better in one stage or the other. Insulin promotes the transport of amino acids into the cells, increases the rate of protein synthesis, and it also stimulates the adipose cells to synthesize and store fat.

You would have to be careful with your dosage for the obvious reasons of not killing yourself, but also to no store excessive amounts of fat. Storing unwanted fat would be up to your nutrition.

On a cycle you would probably gain more from insulin because of the elevated levels of androgens and anabolic 's, but it would not hurt using it during PCT as well. A lot of people do.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I just used HGH and it seemed to have helped me keep my gains after a cycle. I'm on 5iu/ed for 14 months.

Thread Information