boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member

Question adding hgh along with my cutting cycle?

Im planing on running a cutting cycle starting april and am thinking of starting hgh as well. i will be ramping up to 5iu ed for 6 months. by the time i start my pct will the gh be in full speed? also will 5 iu's be enough for just fat loss (since im 24) and better recover since my training will be geting intense around mid summer? my goal to just get as lean as possible. i have clen and t3 and was planning on running them during pct but ive read that hgh slows your thyroids down so when would be a good time to run it? also i have never ran hgh and will be using some Riptropins so some feed back on those will be great.

it will look something like this;

Week 1-12 Prop 100 mg EOD
    Week 1-10 Tren A 100mg EOD
    Week 1-10 Masteron 100mg EOD
    week 1-24 hgh 2-5iu

my diet will be clean and will be running hcg 250iu x2 a week untill my last injection of test followed by a 4 week pct. (clomid,nolva)

jbb4343 is offline Junior Member
    start the hgh prior to your cycle, atleast 2 months. Some say 3, but i did 2, and ran 5-6iu for most of the cycle. i gained at one point 27bs, and to this day im still holding onto a good 20 of it. now im cruising on 4iu a day.

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    kinda too late for that i planned on starting my cycle this april. how was your fat loss?

jbb4343 is offline Junior Member
    really good. BF went down while weight went up, so it was a win win. Unfortunately after the test/decca, i crashed hard, even with what i thought was a good PCT, and now have low test just starting to recover now, so some of the belly fat that i lost has been put back on. Nothing serious, im assuming its from the low test levels.

Thread Information