Sick123 is offline New Member

HGH questions please help

hi im a highschool football player and i was considering taking hgh. i have a lot of questions that i hope to get answered before i decide taking it. i hope everyone can help me out please.

1. we lift for football year round but only on monday wednesday fridays and saturdays. we pretty much only do hang cleans, snatch, and squats so would hgh help me in this case or should i also lift on my own?
    2. im 5'7 guard and competing for a starting spot as a junior so does hgh help with height because this would help me alot?
    3. how long does it stay in my system?
    4. how often should i take it for the lifting schuduel i have?
    5. how fast would i see results?

please help me out with this im very confused

AndriodLee is offline Associate Member

This isn't for you

Bust your ass in the weight room this off season, buy t supplements, and eat right kid because gh ain't for you kid. Bust your ass and if your good enough you'll win the starting spot.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    You're going to ruin your natural production of growth hormones if you start taking synthetic HGH at your age.

well im already on gold standard whey and cell mass and idk what else to take

Quote Originally Posted by Sick123 View Post
    just work hard in the off season. find out what your competition is foing to train, and work harder then him.

matt77 is offline Member
    Well first of all the HGH is out the window, period! If you take that at your age you will be Fvcked for sure! Do not even consider it!!

Now at your age the 2 most important things you need is sleep and quality food. Go to the diet section and read all the stickies, then ask questions and build yourself a diet and let everyone over there help you.

Lose the Cellmass crap and pick up some pure BCAAs and Creatine mono. It works better and will save you money that you could be spending on food.

what would the hgh do to me? and can you give me the exact products of the bcaa and creatine monohydrate

matt77 is offline Member
    Dymatize and Nutrabio both have good quality pure supps. HGH could do many things to you but mainly it will make your bones grow abnormal and you'll end up looking like a tall dwarf!

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Please stop thinking about it kid.

You're not even old enough to be on this forum let alone to dream about taking HGH at such a young age.

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33 View Post
    Please stop thinking about it kid.

You're not even old enough to be on this forum let alone to dream about taking HGH at such a young age.

I'm with MAtt on this one. HGH might turn you into a freak at your age. Quit being Lazy kid. If you want some motivation take a look at these pictures of my little cousin.

His senior year he was a fat guard in hs. He ate broccoli and chicken and did cardio for months to change his body.

Fat pictures are from the fall. Skinny pictures are from the spring of that year.

just work hard kid.

He never once thought of hgh or steroids ... so get over it kid
    Last edited by AndriodLee; 03-15-2010 at 05:21 PM.

narddog is offline New Member
    just wanted to say great feed back! hope he listens to you guys. there is no way to swollow or inject the type of tools you gain from HARD WORK and DEDICATION. those both have no harmfull sides and will stick around for way longer. Good luck bro!

trust me im working my ass off, im squating 4 plates hang cleaning 2 but my height is a big disadvantage to me, theres already a couple of kids i know of that has taken hgh at my age and gained 4 inches 45lbs in 4 months and they don't look like they have any side effects

trust me im working my ass off, im squating 4 plates hang cleaning 2 but my height is a big disadvantage to me, theres already a couple of kids i know of that has taken hgh at my age and gained 4 inches 45lbs in 4 months and they don't look like they have any side effects
    why dont you grow a sack kid! Quit being a follower and start becoming a leader.

YOUR WAY TOO YOUNG GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEAD!

This stuff isn't a freaking miracle drug. If your not starting right now your obviously not showing your coach that your the man for the job.

your not even old enough to be on this board, so quick looking for approval on message boards where nobody is on your side.

if your having trouble starting now chances are your not going pro... Ask yourself this... Why am I going to put something in my body that has potential to harm me when my chances for the NFL are slim to none.

Thread Information