mikepliers is offline New Member

HGH red welts and itchy

After about my 1st week using hgh. I started developing red welts / itching 24 hours after the injection and they last about a day.

Ive been cruising around the web and cant find any solid ideas on what to do. I increased the amount of Ba water to 2ccs and its still no help. I have 3 kits and dont want to toss em.. expensive stuff. But my health is more important.

Im using the HGH that start with a K and have blue tops.

Any suggestions?

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    You are fine. Some ppl have this reaction. I did too. Goes away after three weeks or so.

Also, make sure you go deep into the fat, I found that if I did a shallow injection the itchiness was worse.

bigpoppa52 is offline New Member
    I get it too when I inject into my stomach but when I do my thighs tris or delts then I get nothing.

Also I think you are using Kefei hgh I am as well and am getting good results so far. Good luck bro.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mikepliers View Post
    After about my 1st week using hgh. I started developing red welts / itching 24 hours after the injection and they last about a day.

Ive been cruising around the web and cant find any solid ideas on what to do. I increased the amount of Ba water to 2ccs and its still no help. I have 3 kits and dont want to toss em.. expensive stuff. But my health is more important.

Im using the HGH that start with a K and have blue tops.

Any suggestions?
    Are you sure your HGH is the 191aa and not the 192aa sequence.
    Some peoples bodies fight the 192aa

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Try IM injections.

alextg is offline Associate Member
    had them when i started ... use IM for 3-4 weeks and then start subq again ... your body needs to adapt to hgh.Some ppl (like me) have this problem.Now i inject subq and nothing appears.

werkinout is offline New Member
    I have the same problem red itching welts at every injection site that's subQ. I've try stomach, thighs ect. IM is the only way to go delt works well!

carmighty is offline New Member
    I was reading that its not the HGH that causes the welts, instead it was the water you mix with it. Some people have a reaction to the benzyl alcohol. Try shooting 4ius of just the water and see what happens. I'm interested to see what happens.
    Last edited by carmighty; 09-11-2013 at 06:58 PM.

Thread Information