Thread: HGH at age 52 ?

doc's is offline New Member

HGH at age 52 ?

'm 52 years old 6'2" 234 lbs. I've lifted on and off all my life. But the last 18 months i've lifted to extreme. 1 hour of cardo 7 days a week and 45 mins of weight training 7 days a week. I weighted 293 lbs 2 years ago. My body fat went from 30% and now 17 %. I took my first cycle in 2009. D-bol test 250e twice a week and clen at the end of the cycle. I got great results. My question, is HGH a good way to go for my second cycle? Money isn't a issue. And if it is a good idea for me what dose and length of time to stay on.
    Thanks for your help doc's

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    HGH would certainly benefit someone of your age.

Read this: My Guide to HGH for anyone interested

And get back to us with questions.

Thanks for the article on HGH. In the article it says for muscle mass to take a steroid with the HGH. What would you recommend?

Test at the same dose you took the first time.

500gm's a week of test e or test c pinned monday morning and thursday evening.

I have no exp with hgh, but from the research it is wonderful and with test is going to be even more terrific. Good luck doc,

"dirty d"

George is offline Junior Member
    at your age.. you'd be nuts not to utilize GH

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drizztix View Post
    at your age.. You'd be nuts not to utilize gh
    truth

JimInAK is offline Member
    I am almost exactly your age. I've taken HGH for almost two years now.

I took my first cycle (very light cycle) about 5 months ago, with HGH. I use HGH to restore my hormones to the level they were at in my younger days and have had no negative side effects.

I intend on doing another cycle of testosterone and deca , and will definitely be doing HGH throughout the cycle. My only regret from my last cycle is that I didn't increase my HGH dose while on cycle. I intend to do so next time.

I'd recommend HGH as a beneficial supplement to every healthy person my age.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    im 48 years old , i have run hgh about 9 months each year for the last 4 years ,dosages hve been as high as 72 ius per week whilst on a short burst cycle.At our/your age its wonderful ,just the inceased mood and energy and the ability to need less sleep is in itself rewarding . Mix some test in and you will never go back .I run 24 ius per week whilst on my trt of 175mg per week and feel great !!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I'm 50 and have been running HGH for 15 months. It's wonderful. I've also run one Sustanon 250 cycle 9 months ago. I take 5iu/ed. I was going to run another AAS cycle this year but the HGH has kept up my lean body mass and strength. I've also experienced most of the published beneficial sides to HGH.

thanks for all the input. I responded well with dbol . do you think it would be good to start with HGH and test

got fina? is offline Member
    Based on the results im getting at 32 i think your going to love it. I have done many compunds throughout my life and never thought anything would give me the results im getting from GH. Its that good. Your going to feel like you where 25 again.

Read up on it as much as you can so when your finally ready you know exactly what to do and what to expect.

I would honestly start really low and work my way up. Some of the amounts some take in my opinion are not needed. Im taking 2 IU's a day now and its giving me results that are great!!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    doc, the test/hgh is a good combo. You'll like the results. I did sustanon /hgh cycle and got really good results.

Thread Information