olympian 08 is offline Junior Member

hgh for back recovery

hey,ive recently had back surgery for a buldging disk at l5s1.my question is if i take hgh,1. would it speed recovery up .2.could it cause any more damage at this point in time?? i have 200ius at hand and was planning 4 ius a day for as long as possible.any info would be great.
    thanks

anyone??

dinko is offline Associate Member
    how old are you?

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    I had shoulder injury and the HGH helped me. However, it took 6 months to heal where it normally would have taken longer. HGH will help but it isn't a miracle drug. 200iu's simply isn't enough but it doesn't hurt.

im 22,ye gunna do alot more than 200ius thats jus what i have now,planning on 4ius for atleast 6 months.

22's pretty young to be doing HGH. Your endocrine system doesn't mature 'till about 30. HGH can screw you up down the road.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    It's quite common for the endocrine system to be mature by 25.

I have seen a decline in my hormones since early 20's.

This is my personal experience though.

how do u meen screw me up,ive been doing hgh on and off since 1 was 20.hope i havent done damage already????

matt77 is offline Member
    I had the same surgery a few months ago on the same disc and asked the same question. From what I have been told it is a good idea to speed up recovery but I was also told that it will make the scar tissue grow too which could make a problem within its self. If the scar tissue grows to much it could push on the nerves just like the disc was so its something to think about.

dinko is offline Associate Member
    You are too young to use HGH. Also 200 IU are not so much.

You should consider having your IGF-1 level continously in a good level.
    Try getting 2 IU when you wake up then at evening another dose of 2 IU.
    Your own body will also produce 1,5( +/- 0,5) IU of body HGH when you sleep at night.
    With this protocol you will keep your body in a good level (2IU) all day and night.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77;512****
    I had the same surgery a few months ago on the same disc and asked the same question. From what I have been told it is a good idea to speed up recovery but I was also told that it will make the scar tissue grow too which could make a problem within its self. If the scar tissue grows to much it could push on the nerves just like the disc was so its something to think about.

Did your doctor tell you that about scar tissue?? If anything the GH will make it heal with less scar tissue. Most Doctors don't know what there talking about when it comes to "scar tissue"....I swear to god they think everything will only heal with scar tissue buildup.

If they only realized that the reason a lot of times old injuries heal up, is because Growth Hormone in high levels stimulates more collagen synthesis and regeneration of dead/damaged cells.

I just get so pissed off when these doctors who know nothing about GH or how it works start with the scar tissue crap...like they did on me. They had me depressed until I went to a doctor who actually had experience with GH and prescribed it to patients.

thanks dinko il follow that way to use hy hgh,and also no ant spoke 2 my dr about it cos he's my team dr so diddnt want anything getting out.

also matt77,how are u feeling now?? im still in abit of pain at the operation site and still have nerve pain but surgen says this is common an will go.was ures the same.thanks

matt77 is offline Member
    fossil, I heard it on another forum first then looked into it and got mixed info from different medical articles I read. I don't buy into it that much myself but I guess anything is possible and could vary person to person.

olympian, I'm doing fair. I had a microdiscectomy on L5/S1 about 4 months ago. I do feel that one is fixed but my L4/L5 has a tear in it and its giving me problems. Its not herniated yet and Doc doesn't want to disscuss another surgery yet. The Doc is doing injections in my back now. I've had one and it did nothing. I have 2 more scheduled and hopes that helps. I haven't been able to lift since last summer.

Good healing buddy.

Thread Information