Thread: HGH Green Tops?

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member

HGH Green Tops?

Was wondering if anyone had any info on these.....last batch that I seen from this company were the yellow tops and first time I ever seen green tops. The crystals are also loose in clumps as seen in the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH Green Tops?-ip-logo-shot.jpg   HGH Green Tops?-ip-batch-shot.jpg   HGH Green Tops?-ip-crystals-shot.jpg   HGH Green Tops?-ip-lid.jpg   HGH Green Tops?-ip-box.jpg  

MORPHIN is offline Associate Member
    are all vials looses, does it look like it broke apart during shipping? or is it just all crumbly

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    i belive it should be in a cake, all at the bottom of the vial. not a good sign when its crumbly

Every vial is like this. I have 10 kits and they are all the same. My source orders them right from china. The kits I received before this from the same source were the yellow tops with the cake formation at the bottom of all the vials. The loose crystals are in clumps and are somewhat sparkley and when I load the water into the vials there are some bubbles that appear and the water is very clear as if very purified. When I insert the bac water filled pin into the vial there is a vacuum effect and the water is sucked into the vial slowly (kinda cool).

Today is my 3rd day of using this at 3iu. Dosing at 1.5iu in the morning and 1.5iu in the afternoon. I can tell you that my hands/fists are tight when I sqeeze them and they feel like pins and needles. A friend of mine who is on the yellow tops from the same supplier is having the same reaction.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I have moved this here in hopes that you may get some diverse answers to your questions...

*admin*

Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    The HGH bubbles because they are live protein. If you see it bubbling its a good sign. The vacuum means that the crystallization process was done well. Another good sign. Your hands feel tight and tingly. That means that there is water retention in your hands. Another good side from HGH. The water retention presses against your carpal nerves in your hand/wrist and thus the tingly feeling. Either tough it out and stay at the same dosage until it goes away or go down 1iu for 7 to 10 days and move up 1iu again. Sounds like your HGH is good.

Thanks for your input ScotchGuard. I was 99.99% sure this stuff was real but the only concern I had was the fact this lot had green tops and the powder was loose. I only took a 2iu shot this morning and my hands are feeling better. Is there a big difference from useing 2iu's compared to useing 3iu's per day on a 5/2 split

Thread Information