siriusblack is offline New Member

HGH injections safe or not safe

Hello all,

what do you guys think about pinnin hgh in the chest in the lower chest, quite close to the nipple so seems like a bad idea ?

any feedback

thanks

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusblack View Post
    Hello all,

what do you guys think about pinnin hgh in the chest in the lower chest, quite close to the nipple so seems like a bad idea ?

any feedback

thanks
    Why? why? why? and why?

GOONBAH is offline Associate Member
    puffy nips....

i dont see a prob with this...

havent tried it though

ive done lower back shots no probs.

the point here is just make sure u dont hit anything involved with the nip...

reason being is i have a pocket of fat in my lower chest and if there is the possibility of the gh burn ing some fat were i inject it then i'll give it a go, it isnt going right in my nipple, will do it just at the bottom of my pecs

thought that might be the case, just didnt want to do it and ed up with DD tits or something lol

cheers

any other feedback

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    HGH's localized fat burning way over rated. Yes, there is some localized fat burning but it isn't really worth the cost of the HGH. If I did a clean diet and cardio I lose fat much faster then HGH can do it. If you have chest fat don't try to lose it with HGH. I would go with clen , thermogenics, diet, cardio or some combination of such.

HGH's localized fat burning way over rated. Yes, there is some localized fat burning but it isn't really worth the cost of the HGH. If I did a clean diet and cardio I lose fat much faster then HGH can do it. If you have chest fat don't try to lose it with HGH. I would go with clen , thermogenics, diet, cardio or some combination of such.

scotch,

not really doing it for the fat burning properties, thats just a little added extra, my diet and cardio are in check and ive got down to a reason bf% for holiday next week got t3 and clen and one rip for week 8 of gh cycle to rip myself to shreads

advise pal, would you recommend going straight in at 4iu or building up to it ? like 2 - week 1 , 3 - week 2, 4 - week 3 and so on so forth ?

peace

donopat is offline Junior Member
    to surius, i think u need at least 3-6 kits of any gh to even bother doing it. i do blues, have a great guy i deal with, vaxuum sealed, hands numb, but my point is u're gh is most loikely stronger than what i use but u still need 3 months minimum. honestly, 6 months is better.the effects of gh are so subtle, nothing like sauce at all. but with the t3,clen diet and the 2 kits u have u will burn fat, but u will def. lose muscle to. keep the t3 at low dose. 50mcg's. clen dont burn muscle. gh will maintain it, but i feel u will feel like much of your pump is gone.

if u are on, forget thos entire thread. other than staying on gh longer.

donopat is offline Junior Member
    please allow this correction. if u are on a cycle, u are great. only that u should 1 or 2 more kits. if not juicing, just dont do a high dose of t3. thats all i wanted to clarify.

i have only ever done blue tops, and i think they work fine. but i would love to get my hands on 3 kits of top grade gh, just to see how different it is

Donopat,

thanks for the feedbck eh,

letme clarify.

I wil run GH 6 months at least ! at weeks 8 i will incorporate Test blend for 9 weeks, whilst running t-3 , clen , the tst blend packs size and leans up, it is great stuff (one ripp 200)

I plan to only run t-3 lightly as i'm pretty lean just now.

Donopt, how did you start you GH ? low to high or straigh in at 5 ius ?
    thanks pal

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard View Post
    HGH's localized fat burning way over rated. Yes, there is some localized fat burning but it isn't really worth the cost of the HGH. If I did a clean diet and cardio I lose fat much faster then HGH can do it. If you have chest fat don't try to lose it with HGH. I would go with clen, thermogenics, diet, cardio or some combination of such.
    I think what he is saying is if he is going to inject HGH, why not inject it into an area that has fat that he wants gone. I don't know if this will work or not, but I do know that you are not taking HGH to lose fat in your chest.

sirius, I would start with 3iu and increase 1iu every 7 to 10 days. HGH is a long term use compound no need to rush into it. I wanted to see about localized fat burning and I also have some chest fat. I subQ injected into my chest for 3 months. Nothing. Still chest fat. I've been injecting in my belly for over a year and there seems to be some localized fat burning. But in my experience it isn't anything to have a parade over. If you have a solid diet, cardio, and HGH regiment just give it some time. It'll work. You'll get ripped especially with t3 and clen .

hank, yeah, that was what i was thinking......

scotch, what iu did/have you gone up to ?

thanks for all feedback

Thread Information