So after reading the various posts on the topic I just wanna know what you all think. I am a kinda big guy as it is. 6'2 260 12%. I have been running low dosages of mixed AAS for about two years straight with results I am satisfied with and no sides. Slow and steady for me. I decided to add HGH to the mix and want to add slin as well. I have been running 2ius first thing in the AM of HGH so lets start there. 2nd day I had a headache and my hands are all prickly. I know it is real and its doing something. Now the dilemma is... Am I just pissing money away if I stick to 2ius a day? I know I should PROBABLY be taking four or five. What do you all think? At 2iu a day a 100 IU kit will last 50 days. At 4ius daily I am looking at a kit a month. I prefer to take the least I can cuz basically I am cheap! So whats your take? I dont mind spending the money but I want the best bang for the buck. Original right?? Onto the next topic...slin. I bought Humalin R and just wanna take 2-4iu post workout with the correct carb ratio to give me a little help. Again...is that just a waste of time and money too?